Touch Bionics’ my i-limb™ mobile application provides users with the flexibility to customize their prosthesis while on the move.
• Instantly access 24 quick grips and 12 fully customizable my grips™ (available with i-limb quantum and i-limb revolution, 14 quick grips with i-limb ultra and i-limb digits, 12 quick grips with i-limb access and i-limb select) providing effortless control of the prosthesis with a single tap of your mobile device
• Create favorite lists, tailoring collections of features and triggers customized for your client's daily needs
• Activate a hand health check to ensure the prosthesis is properly functioning (not available with i-limb select)
• View your muscle signals via a real-time graph
• Apply firmware updates as they become available
• Support for grip chips™ providing proximity based control of the prosthesis (only available with i-limb quantum, i-limb revolution and i-digits quantum)
• Instant access to 4 user selectable grips via the quick grips app on the Apple Watch and/or the quick grips Today widget
Requirements and Restrictions
• my i-limb mobile application is compatible with i-limb quantum, i-limb revolution, i-limb ultra, i-limb select, i-limb access, i-limb digits, i-digits quantum, i-digits access and virtu-limb devices
• Some functionality currently in the desktop version of biosim is not available in the mobile version
Touch Bionics is a provider of world-leading prosthetic technologies and supporting services designed to achieve positive outcomes for people with upper limb deficiencies. Our products include multi-articulating prosthetic finger and hand solutions, as well as passive functional silicone prostheses that closely match the natural appearance of the wearer. For more information, please visit our website at www.touchbioncis.com.
© Copyright 2008-2020 Össur hf. All rights reserved.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs an update
This app, is amazing it helps allow me to control my prosthetic, but with the latest update you need to sign out after every use to show the hand and connect
Pros and cons
Pros, the app works goods I like the way you have many ways to position it cons- they need to make the low battery sound louder and make it so we can change the tone like with cell phones that would great. Con- when they do up dates some times they take away some of the features they I liked,
When you call tech support they are awesome!!!
They could give you more icons to choose from when you customize the hand.
I want to say a BIG THANK YOU for all the people who is involved to make this. You have changed so many peoples life for the better because of you. I wish I was able to meet all who was involved THANK YOU AGAIN.
Works great most of the time.
The app works great & is needed for changing the settings on my i-limb quantum. Sometimes the app looses connection with the hand. The Apple Watch looses connection with the app and the hand needs to be turned off and on in order to reestablish connection.
I would like to see some improvements. On the Apple Watch-display the name of the custom grips. On the iPhone widget- display the name of the custom grip as well.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Touch Bionics, Inc
- 54.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2008-2020 Össur hf. All rights reserved.