Track and store relevant health information between clinician visits. The app is specifically designed for those with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), including Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis, but can be used for related conditions as well. This valuable management tool was produced in a collaborative effort between @ Point of Care and the American Gastroenterological Association (AGA).
• HIPAA compliant login using Touch ID (or Face ID on iPhone X)
• Food log to keep track of potential food-related issues
• Special scientific measurements developed specifically for IBD patients to keep track of the state of the condition.
• Capture detailed information regarding your health in a digital journal
• Manage your medications and treatments
• Track IBD-specific symptoms and side effects
• Gain insights from easy-to-understand charts that record journal entries, medication adherence, and more
• Access up-to-date patient education materials in the "Learn More" section
• Share your information with your healthcare provider, facilitating more informed discussions during office visits
Streamlined the Care Team interface
Bug fixes and maintenance
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great for tracking my daily activities!
I have been searching and searching for an app to track my symptoms of IBD as well as other symptoms. This app Is so simple to use, it doesn’t even feel like I’m tracking anything
I have been using My IBD manager for about three weeks so far I love it. Especially the patient education section, which has already answered a bunch of my questions about IBD. It gives me hope and that’s something I really need!!!!!
The app has issues with the food log and how it connects to the daily journal. If I don’t enter food the first time I create a journal for the day, then the food button disappears from the journal next time I open it; yet if I go to the food log list, and click the + button, it says “Error, it already exists” so I can’t manually add one.
If I do push the foods button while in the journal for the first time that day, it displays the food choices from a previous day. If I change everything and save, then when I go to the food logs list, nothing shows up for today. However, it WILL then let me create one when I click the + button. The new food log that opens is reset, every option set the same. Is the one I open within the food journal editing the previous day’s logs?? The app should have a “report bug” feature!
Wish there were a few more interesting chart options as well.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your detailed report! We isolated the problem and it should now be working properly for you (and some missing logs may appear too). To send bug reports or chart or other suggestions any time, check the Help Menu at the upper right of Home Screen and click the email link.
Contains some good information but a lot of the links are dead and some important information is missing. For example, done diet recommendations for UC are not relevant and refer to Crohns. Some drugs are not discussed. This app is not ready for prime time. Very disappointing given it comes from the AGA.
- At Point of Care, LLC
- 27.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Copyright 2019, @Point of Care, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.