Reporting hours for the Architectural Experience Program (AXP) has never been easier, thanks to NCARB’s mobile app My AXP. The latest version reflects the program’s current requirements of 3,740 hours under six experience areas.
• Add and edit work to saved experience in settings A and O
• View all work experience in settings A and O
• Start a new report for existing employers and supervisors
• Submit experience to supervisors
• Review progress through the “AXP Progress Dashboard”
• Reference AXP tasks and knowledge/skills for each experience area
Note: My AXP is designed for licensure candidates who have already established an NCARB Record and have begun reporting hours. To learn more about establishing a Record, visit www.ncarb.org.
• Prevent crash when attempting to load app in an incompatible older version of IDP
Now that the Architectural Experience Program (AXP) has launched, and you’re on your way to becoming an architect, the old My IDP app just won’t do.
• Add and edit experience reports on-the-go
• Track your progress across the six new AXP experience areas
• Reference all the tasks and skills you’ll need to practice independently
• Enjoy a more unified brand experience between what you see on your computer and what you tap on your phone
Ratings and Reviews
NCARB Attention needed!
This may be a review for both NCARB and the app but if you work overtime, it doesn’t allow you to edit the report or submit the report if the total hours are greater than the “initial average hour input” THAT IS TERRIBLE!
Great!! Get it!
I you are an architectural intern or on your way to becoming licensed, I would get this app! It works nicely and is easy to log hours right after work so I don't have to do it later on. Nice layout and easy to manage. It describes each experience section and shows your progress in each. It has made the process of logging experience hours so much easier!
Works but out of date
The app works for what it’s supposed to do but it’s 2 years out of date and hasn’t been updated to work properly on the new generations of iPhones. The app also signs out automatically instead of remaining logged in. These two issues would be fairly easy to fix and I hope to see them in an update soon. For an app that’s supposed to be used by people in the design field, it would be nice to see an app that reflects that both graphically and through a better UI
- NATIONAL COUNCIL OF ARCHITECTURAL REGISTRATION BOARDS
- 34.5 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 National Council of Architectural Registration Boards
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.