*****Designed by sport scientists. Validation published on the Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research and Journal of Sports Sciences*****
***Featured by Apple under ‘Best New Apps’ in 100+ countries***
***The only app which calculates the force-velocity profile using the groundbreaking Samozino’s method***
My Jump 2 is the first app scientifically developed to measure your jump height. With a great design and validated by sport scientists, My Jump 2 is as reliable as a 10000$ force platform. Scientifically probed!
Pierre Samozino (PhD, sport scientist, University of Savoy): “My Jump 2 makes possible the determination of the jump height with a high accuracy, which has been validated in very recent scientific study. The other, and I think the main added value of this app is to propose the determination of the Force-Velocity-Power profile of each athlete and its own imbalance between force and velocity qualities. Very useful to optimize your strength training and improve your explosive performances.”
Jean-Benoit Morin (PhD, sport scientist, University of Nice): “My Jump 2 is the cutting edge, scientifically validated and most practical application to measure athletes vertical jumping performance, and the only one to include the complete "Optimal Force-Velocity Profile" analysis we recently validated. I'm using it with athletes, students, and research subjects. The entire Jumping Force-Velocity-Power and Optimal F-V Profile approach in your pocket!”
My Jump 2 gives you advanced information of your jumps using the camera on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. Just record a jump, select accurately its take off and landing and lets My Jump do its magic. My Jump 2 calculates the height, flight time, velocity, force and power of your vertical jumps. Also, it gives you the contact time, vertical stiffness and reactive strength index (RSI) of your Drop Jumps. Moreover, it allows you to calculate your Force-Velocity profile using Samozino's method. Complete analysis of your jumps right on your hand!
• Accurate measurement of your vertical jumps. Scientifically demonstrated!
• Calculate the force-velocity profile using the groundbreaking Samozino’s method. You can know your maximal theoretical force, velocity, power and how far you are from your optimal capabilities! You can even get information about which quality (force or velocity) you should work to increase your explosive performance.
• Record stunnig slowmo videos up to 240fps or import as much as you like from your camera roll.
• Different jump types: countermovement jump (CMJ), squat jump (SJ), drop jump (DJ), CMJ free arms, horizontal jumps and repeated jump test!
• Annotate the external load used (CMJ & SJ) or the height of the box (DJ) to organize your best performances in different categories.
• Multi-user. My Jump 2 allows you to create as many users as you want. Monitor all your team on your iDevice!
• iCloud sync (iOS 13+)
• History. Record as many jumps as you want for each user created. With My Jump 2 you can analyze the evolution of your performance during time. You can even observe exactly how much you have improved!
• Export your data to Excel, Numbers, Google Drive and more!
• Beautiful, intuitive like design.
• Universal app: purchase once and install it on your iPhone, iPad and Mac (10.15+)
Note: My Jump 2 works better with slow-motion videos.
MY JUMP 2, A JUMP PLATFORM RIGHT ON YOUR HAND!
Mac Catalyst: My Jump 2 is available for Mac!!! Now you can analyze your videos in the big screen of your Mac. The data will be synced across all your devices via iCloud!
*Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good once figured out
It took me a while to understand the measurements, and how it works. But once I figured it out it’s good. For testing vertical convert cm to inches after for example 76cm is 30”. Also put load at 0 unless jumping with weight
A perfect app for manage your athletes! Depends on the iPhone you have, the results will be different
Research before buying
I should have done more to research the app before spending 10$ on it. Not practical for Hs Strength coach. Would take you couple weeks to measure every athlete and test them using the app. More suitable for private coaches with 1-3 clients or just choosing a few student ath to test. Cool app but a lot to set up before you actually get information.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.