My Lane Play is a bowling stats tracker. This app is **NOT** a game.
My Lane Play allows you to track stats for single-player games, team games, and multiple users.
Some features of My Lane Play:
* Frame by frame bowling (pinfall tracking)
* Track your setup position on each shot you take
* multi-player bowling
* team bowling and stats
* Track ALL pin stats (ALL spares made/missed)
* Automatic split and washout detection
* Track elements of your game with each shot you take
* Optional manual score entry (no pinfall tracking)
* Track bowling stats and lane play
* Track your league and tournament stats
* Track ball stats
* Save your bowling ball arsenal
* Update your lane journal with notes taken on every lane & oil pattern you bowl on
New: Include player and ball name when emailing Game and Series summary data
Bug Fix: Fixed bug that prevented some new team games from starting on the correct player
App built against iOS 11.3
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good Bowling App
This app was developed by someone who understands that bowlers like to track their performances to improve their total game. The statistics section is pretty robust without overloading you with too much data or multiple confusing graphs. Once you learn how to use the app, it flows very smoothly as you are bowling. It allows you to post first ball pocket or crossover hits, which is a big indicator of your consistency. The statistic section, which is the heart of any good tracking system, is very flexible and allows you to track what interest you. This developer is super responsive, and is very prompt when you need something answered, usually within 24 hours. He wants to make this app better!
The cons: The help section should be expanded similar to that found in Pin Pal. Not enough there to help you get up and running quickly or to use as a reference when you forget how to do something. The event section has two defaults, but one should be able to have the ability to add more events such as Open Bowling, Practice, and Matches.
It is not an easy program to understand the function I navigate through they need a YouTube what this program.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.