How are you feeling? This mood journal offers a simple solution for tracking your thoughts, feelings and moods in this interactive tool you can keep right on your phone!
Choose from a variety of animated emoticons to help identify your mood. Add details to your entry by writing, recording your voice, or attaching a photo about what's going on. Whatever mood, feeling or experience you’re going through, this is a great way to help you track your changing moods and behavioral triggers by journaling within the app. You can review a report of your tracked moods over a period of time, and you can also get life tips on ways to help turn your mood around when you're feeling down or stressed out!
- animated emoticons make for a fun and easy-to-use interface
- add details like photos, voice recordings, and text
- improved tracking to help identify potential triggers
- confidential and safe
- list of emotions and activities to choose from
- get life tips for dealing with stressful situations by simply shaking your mobile phone
- set a daily reminder to track your mood
- built in access to free professional counseling via phone, email, chat or text
- ability to review past entries
-View and email a Safety Plan document to help you identify life's challenges
In this latest version we have added the option to view on your phone or email yourself or a friend a copy of your Safety Plan. A Safety Plan is a brief written list of strategies that can help you cope with life’s challenges. It outlines steps that you can use to deal with any negative thoughts and emotions that you might experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love this app! I use it every day and it helps me so much.
This app is amazing. I get to tell my parents my overall mood of the day which is great, please try it if you are very sad, depressed, uninspired, or just try it. Please ad moods,
Better than a mirror
Great for people who don't feel great, but have limited insight, like, How would I know what mood am I in, until I check with myself? How would I remember what moods I go through?
Therapist in my phone!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.