Discover flavoursome, delicious, nutritious meals and snacks inspired by world cuisines from this family friendly food app catering for babies, fussy toddlers and adults - everyone can enjoy the SAME meal.
Created by one of Instagram’s favourite recipe writers, the App includes recipes for every meal time as well as no bake snacks and lunchboxes and days out. Featuring recipe videos, allergy and dietary swaps, vegan and vegetarian swaps and an exclusive lifestyle section with tips and special offers from acclaimed experts including fitness experts and skincare specialists, parents will find a wealth of easy to digest inspiration to cover mealtimes and beyond.
New inspirational recipes and content every month to make feeding your family fun, energising and rewarding.
Every recipe has simple step by step instructions along with a photo and some recipes feature a video tutorial.
Life as a parent is busy and there never seems to be enough hours in the day! With time being at a premium, all of the recipes are simple, quick and packed full of nutritionally dense ingredients and big on flavour! They are easy to adapt for different ages and to suit different dietary requirements. Say goodbye to cooking separate meals for you, your baby, fussy toddlers and older siblings! These recipes are all about one family meal!
A unique ‘play & learn’ section created with a teaching background to inspire parents on those days when all else fails and the toddlers need entertaining.
Key App Features:
◦ Monthly updates with NEW recipes, lifestyle content & play & learn activities ◦ Caters for different dietary requirements and allergies
◦ Vegetarian & vegan alternatives for most recipes
◦ Step by step recipe instructions and images and instructional recipe videos for selected dishes
◦ Advanced ‘easy search’ functionality
◦ Recipes divided into: Breakfast, Main Meals, Sides & Snacks, Sweet Delights, No Bake Snacks, Snacks Under 5 Minutes, Lunchboxes & Days Out
◦ All recipes are free from refined sugar
◦ Ability to change between metric & imperial units
◦ 'Favourites' button to save your ‘go to’ recipes
◦ Pantry essentials & cooking equipment list
◦ Freeze the screen so your phone doesn’t time out while you’re cooking
◦ Shopping list - automatically add recipe ingredients to create a (or add to an existing) shopping list. You can also add all your family essentials to your list.
◦ Meal planning feature – add recipes to create a weekly meal plan
◦ Lifestyle section with articles from industry experts covering a diverse range of topics. New content added regularly along with exclusive discount offers just for you.
◦ Play & Learn section designed from a teaching background supporting learning key skills through play
@my.little.food.critic has over 200,000 followers and was created by a former teacher and Mum. This App provides mealtime inspiration for parents and carers looking for delicious, wholesome and healthy recipes that are full of flavour – no need to cook different meals for different ages, the recipes featured on the App will satisfy everyone’s taste buds, with nearly all suitable for weaning from six months. From Apple Pie Breakfast Squares to Black Bean Burgers, all of the App recipes are easy to make, yet frequently use spice to add depth and layers of flavour to the dishes. They are also free from refined sugars and processed ingredients.
If you are disappointed with the often bland recipes advised for babies and children, and find much of the shop-bought baby food to be heavily processed, lacking in flavour and full of refined sugar then this App is for you! Introduce your family to a diet rich in fruits, vegetables and world flavours along with an enjoyment for healthy food that will last a lifetime.
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app!!
I’m a first time mom and was having a hard time finding meals that me and my baby could both eat. I found this account on ig and decided to buy the app! My baby is nine months old so i was curious if the recipes would be suitable for her. Almost all of the recipes work perfect for me and baby! She lovesss every meal i make her and i like that we are able to enjoy them together. It’s super easy to use and i usually just put the recipes that she likes under the favorites tab so that i can easily go back to them. Most of the meals are super quick to make which is perfect when i have limited time. I also like that a lot of the recipes call for different spices which give some of the traditional recipes a new flavor for the baby to try. She loves the cardamom French toast!!! Highly recommend this app!
Great app moms look no further
This app has really helped get me out of the food rut. I was finding myself making the same things over and over for my 4 and 2 year old and thankfully I stumbled across this app and it has changed all of our lives. I am now inspired to cook healthier meals for my kids and they are LOVING it! It is very user friendly, has many different food options(vegan, dairy free, etc) and also has articles that touch base on other topics that parents can seek knowledge in. Very helpful!
The best app for creative HEALTHY cooking for my son
Being a first time mom and trying to keep up with all the developmental changes was so hard but I LOVED being inspire by all these super easy and super healthy recipes since nutritional value of food is of utmost importance to me. The app is so easy to navigate, save favorite recipes, add all ingredients to a shopping list and even sort recipes by dietary restrictions. Everything I’ve cooked has come out so good, I’ve also eaten it myself!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MY LITTLE FOOD CRITIC LTD
- 32.3 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © my.little.food.critic 2021
- In-App Purchases
- MLFC Monthly $1.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.