Track and monitor your symptoms with My Lupus Log and help manage your lupus. Now you can track your symptoms and record how they are affecting you on your phone whenever you want.
My Lupus Log is flexible, adaptable, and designed to fit the needs of your particular situation:
• Convenient way to track your lupus symptoms and enter your observations between office visits. So they’re easy to access when discussing symptoms with your doctor.
• Lets you monitor and record how symptoms impact you daily.
• Easy-to-see visual representation communicates the severity and frequency of symptoms.
• Helps organize your information to share and discuss changes with your doctor.
• Blends managing lupus unobtrusively into your daily life.
• An easy-to-customize profile so your personal information is always handy.
• Contains a Lupus Dictionary so it’s easier to describe what you’re going through to others.
• Alerts and reminders to keep you focused.
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions on every function.
This App may be a guide to more productive discussions with your doctor. Work with your healthcare provider to understand the lupus management plan that’s right for you.
This app is funded and developed by GlaxoSmithKline.
This app is intended for US residents only.
Please Note: For the My Lupus Log app to provide you with reminders at a particular date and time, it needs to access the calendar function of the iOS operating system. This results in standard wording from Apple regarding your personal information, which is intended to cover a number of scenarios that are not relevant to the My Lupus Log app. GSK will collect your symptom information in a way that does not identify you and will be used for research and to refine the information we provide through this application.
Ratings and Reviews
Email feature doesn’t work
I recently went to a doctors appointment and couldn’t figure out how to share everything I’ve documented with her. I then attempted my the email feature. It just kept giving me an error message stating that I need to associate an email with my account but have yet to figure out how to do that. I feel like I’ve gone through every feature and no luck
I wanted to love it, but..
I’m so disappointed! I’ve been using this app in place of my old tracking system because this seemed like it would streamline everything and make it easy to track over time via charts, etc. Everything was going great until suddenly it changed my information. I went from having 6 “bad days” and 8 “good days” to suddenly having 12 good and 2 bad. How did that even happen? I can’t edit anything pst 48 hours so I know I didn’t do it. Ugh! Back to the drawing board with finding a system that will work. Highly disappointed 😒
Loves to delete you info after you spent forever trying to get past all of the unnecessary pop up alerts and awkward navigation. Charts for symptoms are not streamlined and their disconnected relationships make it overwhelming and pointless. Doesn’t include an option for a food diary so that you can easily keep track of and view eating history and dietary triggers. Trying to add a journal entry is beyond annoying because it tries to tell you there’s no entry every time you’re trying to make one. 🙄
Could be an amazing app but feels like it was made by amateurs.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.