From the studio that brought you the hit mobile phenomenon My Singing Monsters comes a brand new game - My Mammott! Now you can play with a singing monster of your very own!
Your playful monster buddy repeats back to you everything you say! Care for your Mammott and it’ll learn new tricks to entertain you. Unlock new animations and worlds for your Mammott to live in, and even put them in the real world using Augmented Reality. Featuring lots of fun activities, mini-games and hilarious Mammott hijinks – once you start, you won’t be able to stop!
- Talk to Mammott and he will repeat everything you say with a monstery voice.
- Poke his head, belly, back, or feet.
- Feed him treats such as cookies and donuts
- Shake phone to create an earthquake for him
- Make Mammott dance, do tricks, and sing
- Interact with him in different environments, including the Real World!
- Play a mini-game where you need to fling Thumpies at Mammott for diamond rewards.
- Record and share videos on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, or send them by email.
Enjoy hours of fun and laughter with Mammott.
- Removal of Kamcord from Augmented Reality Mode
- Bug Fixes
- Addition of KIIP ad network
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome App! way to go, BBB!
awesome app! and Slade?? wow, he's popular. my favorite character from that show is Raven. anyway, get the app. and where's that Clan at??? I love TTG and Warriors. yes, I'm one of those Nook roleplayers with an iPhone this time. I'm Rainpelt. I'm rambling...
anyway, why is Slade so popular??? this is not a reveiw, is it? well here's one: this app is awesome, but the original My Singing Monsters and the other game My PomPom is better. still, this one is good. 5/5 stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Not working properly
When I touch him he doesn't do nothing when I shake and he's fine but he can't say it when he says wooooh and I can't press the buttons is supposed to sing can you fix that app for me please if this app is not fixed immediately I'll I'll take the stars away
My Mammott Doesn't Work
My Mammot seems like a fun concept but unfortunately it doesn't work with future iOS updates. He eats, gets dizzy when device is shaken, gets mad when you poke his eyes, and the free spins all work. His animations do absolutely nothing and bringing him to the real world didn't work. The error message that I got was that the area wasn't detailed enough. It kept on saying that no matter what I tried. I hope this app gets fixed soon otherwise it will have to be deleted.
- Big Blue Bubble
- 142.9 MB
Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Big Blue Bubble Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Diamonds Pack 1 $0.99
- Diamonds Pack 2 $1.99
- Diamonds Pack 3 $4.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.