Making paper sketches of objects can be a tedious job. You have to draw the object, add dimensions and make sure others will understand what you meant. Often they don´t. My Measures is a powerful application for storing and sharing object dimensions. All you have to do is take a photo of an object and add dimensions: arrows, angles, photos of details and equip them with text comments for easier understanding.
My Measures is a must have tool for real estate agents, engineers, carpenters, architects, auction sellers, construction workers and DIY.
With My Measures Cloud you can synchronise projects between your devices, access files on computer via Web browser, collaborate with others using shared folders and share or receive files through Download and Receive links.
- Annotate photo with arrows, angles and text comments
- Include multiple detail photos
- Organize projects in folders
- Imperial, Metric, Chinese and Japanese units
- Supports Fractions
- Share project as PDF or images
- Export projects to Dropbox, Google Drive, …
- Unlimited files and annotations
- Advance tools: snap, zoom, calculations
- Transfer projects to Mac and Windows PC
- Secure projects with password or Touch ID
- Leica DISTO laser meter support
Top App Cloud features:
- Cloud collaboration (group projects)
- Cloud sharing (share only link to files and folders)
- Cloud backup
- Cloud access projects via browser (no app needed)
- Synced projects on multiple devices
Top App Cloud Subscription:
- price is $2.99/month or $19.99/year
- payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- terms of service: http://cloud.topapp.si/legal/tos
Switching between wide, ultra wide, and telephoto cameras on devices with multiple cameras.
Ratings and Reviews
Troublesome, more problem than help
I’ve been running into a constant issue where this app creates duplicates, triplicates, etc to whatever exponential value you can think of within folders taking up space and most importantly making it impossible to stay organized and find what you’re looking for. This app needs major work! It would also be nice if other apps would be able to find MyMeasures in order to drop photos into other apps without saving the file in photos and then grabbing it from there, behind with the times:(
New app Change fail
I have used this app for years to handle all my clients photos/measurements for my contracting business. A few years ago after an update- I lost all previously saved files. The original mymeasures pro that had all my files in it was no longer updated with new version of iPhone. iCloud was no help in salvaging old data. I lost it all. You think I would’ve learned my lesson? No- I had to purchase the new my-measures Pro app (again) and start over. Now 3 years later new update screwed me again. I can see a whole new format. My folders with clients names (and there are hundreds) are still there but I can’t access the photos or measurements and it constantly freezes up- completely useless to me. There is critical information to my business in these files. Does anyone know of an app I can start over AGAIN with that won’t screw me over and my business up every couple years. I’m devastated by this. Please erase this app you’d be doing yourself a favor. The reason for this harsh review is i went to App Store to see if there is an update to fix problems with newly changed app. NOTHING- except claims of how great and flawless the newly designed app is. It had some issues before but nothing compared to this latest debacle. These claims of all the problems the newly designed app really got me frustrated. If anything the new version creates problems!
Great app...helped my son for a class project when we couldn’t find the measuring tape
This is a great app. It took some trial an error to get a hang of it. But for the most part it’s pretty intuitive.
My son had a class project of measuring the distance traveled by a paper airplane. My measuring tape was not in my toolbox, so we used this app as an alternative. It worked out great.
I highly recommend this app to anyone.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TOP APP d.o.o.
- 73.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2022, TOP APP d.o.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Top App Cloud $2.99
- Top App Cloud $19.99