Pexip (Formerly known as My Meeting Video) lets you call, schedule or join video meetings with your iPhone or iPad, allowing you to connect securely in high quality audio and video with your team and business contacts across the globe.
Call someone from your company directly, or join a meeting where participants can join from any video system, web browser or dial-in method.
Everything is hosted in the cloud so there's no need for any additional infrastructure or configuration.
To make your experience more productive, we've included support for:
* Recent calls that displays your incoming, outgoing and missed calls
* Contacts that displays your list of company contacts and video systems
* Rooms that displays your list of company video meeting rooms
* Meetings which automatically monitors your calendar for upcoming video meetings
* Settings which lets you change video quality, if you'd like to join meetings with your camera or microphone on or off or more
*Join calls through a video call or an audio data call to conserve your data usage.
* See who's in your meetings and control participants in your room
* Join meetings in your company meeting rooms by scanning a QR code in the room
Are you trying to join a Pexip Infinity meeting on your device? Download the "Pexip Infinity Connect" app here:
In this version My Meeting Video is changing its name to Pexip! Our app icon is also changing. Learn more at mymeetingvideo.com
Ratings and Reviews
Unable to add connections before joining meetings now
With this latest update, I am no longer able to add connections/endpoints from MyMeetingVideo iPhone app. It doesn’t respond when pressing down, then it freezes and I have to close down and start again. I was able to add connections from the app without any issues until this latest update. Please fix as soon as possible. Thanks!
- Videxio AS
- 26.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Pexip AS
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.