My Movies allows you to catalog your entire collection of movies and TV Series from our world class online data service containing data for more than 1,200,000 disc titles (DVD, Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD), as well as movies and TV Series (such as Digital Copies) from a large catalog, from various counties and in various languages. If you have one or more titles that are not in our service, you can report it and it will be created within 48 hours by our staff - a service you will not find elsewhere.
Attention Upgraders! Users of a prior My Movies version, or users transferring from another platform, simply log into the same user account that you previously used, and your existing collection will synchronize to the new application. Contact us on email@example.com if you are in need of help.
You can evaluate the full application, by downloading our free app, which is an identical version with the exception of being limited to 50 titles.
You can use the application as a standalone product on your iPhone, iPad or iPod, or use it as a companion to our other software packages, available for all popular platforms, allowing you to keep your movie collection synchronized between clients.
The application requires you to create a user account, log onto an existing My Movies account, or log in through Facebook to be able to use the program. Your collection will follow your user account through our online servers, allowing you to switch between different clients without ever losing your data - we have clients available for all popular platforms. If you log in to an existing account, your current collection will automatically be synchronized to your device.
You can within the program activate an online web based listing of your collection, allowing you to send friends and family a website that allows them to browse your collection.
Notice! If you have a problem or a suggestion, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We are unable to help you with problems if you only leave a comment in the app store. The quality and stability of the application is our top priority, and we will happily help you with any problem or concerns you might have.
- Scan large DVD, Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD collections fast using our quick multi-scan option.
- Keep track your collection of both disc titles or digital copies.
- Keep track of movies watched in theaters, or movies or TV Series watched on streaming services.
- Import existing collection from other apps, such as CLZ Movies, DVD Profiler, Delicious Library, Sort It! Apps, iCollect and many more.
- Online title collection to share with family and friends (https://c.mymovies.dk/demonstration).
- Connect with friends and view each others collections.
- Loan titles to friends and family and keep track.
- Create detailed PDF reports.
- Personalize titles with location, tags, notes, rating, purchase details and more.
- Many interface customization options, including different views, view customization and both a black and white interface.
- View with synopsis, full cast lists and much more.
- View audio tracks and subtitles on disc titles.
- Links to IMDB.
- Integrates with Trakt.TV
- High quality zoomable front and back covers as well as theater posters.
- Watch trailers.
- Many sort options.
- Advanced filtering, and ability to save filters for later usage.
- Integration with Facebook and Twitter.
- Parental control functions.
- Shake to random title.
- E-mail collection as TXT or CSV.
- Person section with photos, biographies and starring in lists.
- Releases section with upcoming DVD, Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD’s.
- Automatic profile update for latest and most accurate data.
- Remote control for Dune media players and Windows Media Center.
- Report missing titles to our staff.
- Report incorrect data to our staff.
- Much MORE!
Notice! If you are having problems with this update, please contact us on email@example.com. The 3.10 update contains a database update and forced update of all your profiles to support new functionality.
3.12, 3.13 and 3.14:
We have fixed some incoming issues.
Per request, we have added the option of hiding the completeness icon from the list view.
We are with this release putting more focus on the community parts of our service with improving many aspects of contributing to the service, including:
- The ability to contribute user created titles created using the "Create Title" option to the online service.
- The ability to use "Inherit Cast & Crew" from our underlying movie profiles when linking disc titles to a movie.
- More contribution options in the "Add Missing Data" area, including but not limited to audio tracks, subtitles, region codes, HDR information and more on disc title profiles.
- Display of a complete percentage on titles (can be removed from display with configuration) to see which missing parts a title has.
- The ability to sort by complete percentages to see which titles in your collection which lacks most information.
- The ability to contribute improved cover scans on profiles when existing cover scans is not in maximum (300 dpi) resolution.
We hope that we with this release will improve everyones option of taking a more active part in the community to ensure continued data quality in the service in the future.
Ratings and Reviews
I have to say 5 Stars
I’ve had this app for several years. A few complained about paying for the upgrades a while ago, but for what you get, the price is minimal - a steal min fact. There is no other way I can think of that allows me to organize my movie collection in such a fun, precise, and informative way. The interface is excellent. Tells you everything you could possibly know about the disc you own. You just have to scan it and it's added to your collection. You can filter, organize, print out, share with friends, customize the look, which is looks sweet and nicely laid out. They are ALWAYS on top of things and I have had only two issues/questions, and thet were quickly resolved. This is an ABSOLUTE MUST for any serious disc collector or even the average movie goer who wants to inventory their collection. The price is a steal. I truly love this app and would be lost and very sad if it went away. It's cutting edge. I look forward to using it every time I aquire new disc. Seeing is believing. I wish there was a similar app for books and CDs. Please keep up the great work! Highly recommended.
Still worth the price!
I absolutely love this app! This is by far the best app for keeping track of your movie collection, and it lets you search/sort it however you choose! If you’re thinking about getting it, just do it, you won’t be sorry. If you’re still apprehensive, then download the free version, but be warned, you will want to pay for the full version.
I purchased the original version a few months before the 2nd version was released 4 or 5 years ago and was at first upset that I would have to pay again, but the app (and especially the support if there are issues) is well worth the price to upgrade.
Excellent movie catalog app
I’ve been using this app for cataloging my collection for years, and have yet to find anything I like better. The new version has some nice customization features and is definitely worth the price to upgrade in my opinion (to support the developers if nothing else!).
Since the devs seem to read these reviews, here’s a suggestion/request... I like the new customization options for the wall, but it would be nice to be able to remove the new lines between letters. e.g. if the A titles don’t fill up the whole line, have the B titles start right away instead of a gap for the rest of the line. Thanks for the great app!
- Binnerup Consult
- 101.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2010-2019 Binnerup Consult
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.