My Movies by Blu-ray.com is an app for the members of Blu-ray.com. Membership is 100% free meaning everyone can use this app.
Some of the features:
* Download your movie and game collection and bring it with you. Filter your collection by a multitude of attributes and combine these to create custom filters. Use hashtags in the comment field when the available attributes are not enough.
* Scan bar codes and get detailed information about the movie and add it to your collection.
* Rate movies, just after you've seen it at the cinema.
* Rate games.
* Get the best deals.
* See current theatrical releases.
* A release calendar showing old, new and coming releases.
* A collectables calendar showing release dates of desirable editions, such as SteelBooks, DigiBooks, etc.
Movie collections supported:
* 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, DVD
* Digital movies such as: iTunes, Movies Anywhere, Ultra Violet, etc.
* Theatrical movies
Game collections supported:
* PS5, PS4, PS3, PS Vita
* Xbox SX, Xbox One, Xbox 360
* Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo DS,
* Steam, PC Games
Music collections supported:
* iTunes music albums
- Minor fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this App.
I’ve been using this App going on 3 years now would be lost without it. Helps me keep up with the blu-rays I own and the ones I plan to buy movies I seen and ones I plan to see. My only gripe is one of the last updates made it so when your in the retailer section; instead of typing a store in the search bar you have to scroll all the way down. Hey blu-ray forum you all can add in a future update; something appraises your movie collection so if you ever wanted to sell you’d have an idea of what you’ll get.
Almost Perfect, Essential For Collectors
First, let me just say how much I love this app. It is a life-saver in tracking the films I own and collect, and I also use it for tracking the movies I've seen. One thing I've noticed, though, is in categorizing my "Watched" movies by director, many of the films I've recently added are not listed under the director's page (i.e. I just watched two Ang Lee movies for the first time and logged it in the app, but they don't show up when I go to the "Director" category under my watched films, even though he is listed as the director for both films within the app). Also, for some reason the DVDs I enter are not saved to my account, only on the app (which I guess kind of makes sense, as they are a "Blu Ray" based site). These are minor complaints, and I really am pleased with the app and what it allows me to do. However, I would love for these small issues to be resolved in a future update.
I love this app
I have been using this app a few years now and I love it. It keeps all my movies in a data base. I love collecting movies I have over 500 now and it makes it so simple when I am out shopping for movies. The point is so I want buy duplicates plus if u let some one borrow a movie you can add it to a list in the app so you know to get it back. I highly recommend this app especially if you like collecting them and to keep up with what u have.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.