The new NBA 2K companion app has arrived! MyNBA2K20 is packed with features, including the ability to scan your face into NBA 2K20 from your mobile device, opportunities to earn Virtual Currency, and a collectible card battling game with daily objectives to earn great rewards!
INTEGRATION WITH NBA 2K20
• Scan yourself into NBA 2K20 on Xbox One and PS4 using your mobile device.
• Daily opportunities to earn Virtual Currency for NBA 2K20 on Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Steam.
• View the daily schedule and upcoming event posters for NBA 2K20.
CARD BATTLE MODES
• Collect your favorite NBA superstars from the past and present and challenge other gamers across the globe in a variety of modes.
• Many ways to play with Quick Game, PVP, Reigning Threes, and the returning Champions game modes.
DAILY AND WEEKLY EVENTS
• Complete daily missions for in-game rewards.
• Compete for top cards in weekly events including King of the Court, Gauntlet, and Rivals Clash.
• Uncover the secret draft board pattern for extra rewards!
Ratings and Reviews
Please let us stay signed in
If you’ve played this fame in previous years you’ll know what to expect. Nothing has changed but the menus and the look of the cards.
And I mean nothing has changed. The Milwaukee Bucks court is still red and green even though they switched from that court years ago. If you want the VC that comes with it you need to login EVERY DAY. Hope your email and password are short because it’ll get annoying real fast.
Just wish they’d put some effort into this app. You don’t need a ton, just some minor tweaks and this would be a much better experience.
Always loved this app since you guys made the first one, “champion” mode aka season mode needs to go back to the original y’all had it. Need to update player images a bit faster but I understand the season hasn’t started so some pics in new uniforms are harder to attain. Aside from that the app is definitely still entertaining, the credits should be a bit easier to come by because there’s not too much reason to invest money into the app itself because you’re limited with your VC winnings but for the most part just making the app into more. It should tie in with the game a bit more for example you have a phone in the recent 2K games why not mention the app and connect then more in depth
An almost exact copy/paste
I can’t believe the only thing different from mynba2k19 is a red background instead of a blue background. There is no effort, no communication, no thought, no anything put into this game. We already know the first event is going to be a Zion vs Morant or Barrett RC (because why would it be different than the last two years?). The tiers are the same, the game modes are the same, the card designs are the same, the functionality is the same, the music (from what people tell me) is the same, the events are the same. Why bother releasing a new app? I hate this game, yet I can’t turn away because it’s addicting at its core. I wish these guys put just 1% more effort to make it better. If you haven’t played this before don’t start, you will regret the day you started playing this game.
- 2K Sports
- 342.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Published by 2K. 2K is a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- In-App Purchases
- Small Credits Pack $1.99
- Medium Credits Pack $4.99
- Large Credits Pack $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.