The new NBA 2K companion app has arrived! MyNBA2K20 is packed with features, including the ability to scan your face into NBA 2K20 from your mobile device, opportunities to earn Virtual Currency, and a collectible card battling game with daily objectives to earn great rewards!
INTEGRATION WITH NBA 2K20
• Scan yourself into NBA 2K20 on Xbox One and PS4 using your mobile device.
• Daily opportunities to earn Virtual Currency for NBA 2K20 on Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Steam.
• View the daily schedule and upcoming event posters for NBA 2K20.
CARD BATTLE MODES
• Collect your favorite NBA superstars from the past and present and challenge other gamers across the globe in a variety of modes.
• Many ways to play with Quick Game, PVP, Reigning Threes, and the returning Champions game modes.
DAILY AND WEEKLY EVENTS
• Complete daily missions for in-game rewards.
• Compete for top cards in weekly events including King of the Court, Gauntlet, and Rivals Clash.
• Uncover the secret draft board pattern for extra rewards!
Do Not Sell My Info: https://www.take2games.com/ccpa
Icon tier is now available. Collect new cards featuring your favorite NBA stars today!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Was going great until recent crash
I have been a huge fan, and have been playing 2k20 since it’s release. I have managed to collect a strong deck, and one day got an error message while playing: ‘Network Error. Please try again later. Error 4-200’. My gf who also plays, got the same error at the same time. When we tried to play later on, hers worked normally, but mine had the same error!
I have contacted the developer, but so far- no real help with at least getting answers nor getting back to be able to play-(and my good cards).
I really enjoyed playing until this happened, and if I get some kind of support, I would change this review back to 5-stars. But for now, the lack of support is the reason I can only rate it 1-star!
I would think that a developer would be more interested in helping me with this, considering I’ve spent time and money supporting this game for many years now...
2K series has lost its way
Hoping things turn around as this is one of my most beloved sports video game franchises. This app used to but an excellent supplement to the console games but literally every everything has been downgraded to make the end user experience more of a grind. Rarer cards aren’t no longer obtained as simply as logging in for 30 days straight. VC earned is significantly less than prior years. Everything is more random with the incentive to buy coins rather than earn. Almost feels as exploitive as battlefront 2. All in all it’s extremely disappoint and with NBA live taking another hiatus this season, 2k could have solidified its offering but the throne is now for the taking. 2k21 can be a make or break year if they’re not careful
I downloaded this app for the facial scanning and this year it’s completely broken. Not only did I have to scan my face 5 different times due to “errors”, but the game also says “There was an issue with your scan.” No, there wasn’t an issue with my scan, there’s an issue with your buggy system. It’s quite a shame, because last year facial scanning actually worked. Folks, 2K’s greed leaves us with a broken system that doesn’t work. Why make sure features work when we’ve already got your $60? We have taken a step backward in 2020. Same game rehashed, with more bugs. It’s time to boycott this atrocious company until they get their head on straight.
P.S: it’s a shame it’s not possible to give a negative rating.
- 2K Sports
- 394.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Published by 2K. 2K is a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- In-App Purchases
- Small Credits Pack $1.99
- Medium Credits Pack $4.99
- Large Credits Pack $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.