Welcome to iNoteBox HD Lite!
This is the best note taking app in the app store.
iNoteBox supports all note functionality you want.
iNoteBox has Text note, Hand Drawing, Hand Writing, Check List, PDF note and supports variety note transfer method.
Also it has powerful note management and event management.
Support note types
- Text Note: You can generate multimedia note with photo, video, audio, map, web capture.
- Hand Drawing Note: This is for painting and you can add any image as background
- Hand Writing Note: It supports hand writing and text can be inserted also.
- Check list note: you can easily list up To-do item or shopping list.
- PDF Note: It supports PDF document and Text or hand writing comment can be added in the PDF note
Finally, iNoteBox HD includes calendar and To-do to support your life style easily.
It's changed to the powerful and diverse application from simple multimedia note application.
You can see all special events of your calendar at a glance. Also, next month events and pervious month events can be checked at one swoop.
Each event can be become To-do. And it will help to organize your life. Try simple filtering for complete/incomplete To-do.
iNoteBox HD (calendar + To-do) will be the greatest partner application in your business , study, and personal life.
iNoteBox HD provides an intuitive UI configuration that is not complex and is easy and convenient to use.
You can create and share your multimedia notes which are a special proprietary feature of iNoteBox HD.
iNoteBox HD is capable of inserting pictures, voice recordings, videos, map information and web clips in a single note to the places where you want them, in addition to editing the inserted multimedia along with your texts. It supports more intuitive ways to creating multimedia notes.
- Combined Calendar & To-do with Note.
- Support powerful note types.
- Easy and simple design and configuration.
- Pictures, voice recordings, videos, maps, hand drawings & writings, web clips can be inserted in a note.
- Password setting for notes and folders.
- Supporting export note.
- Transfer or sync with two devices.
- Integrates GoogleDocs and Dropbox.
- Support List, Spring Board and Thumbnail view in notes and folders directories.
- Supports tags for search or note management.
- Supports air-print.
- Supports copy & paste export inserted object.
- Beautiful note themes.
- Support backup and restore.
- Support trash cans functionality.
- ... and more
Lite version Limitation:
Only 10 notes can be created.
Only 5 todo can be marked complete.
Note exporting is blocked.
How to move all notes from Lite to Full.
Please refer Q&A on our home page.
Implement checklist title item.
Implement checklist rate each items and total.
Fix minor bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Misses the mark
At first glance, it appears to be an extremely impressive program. The calendar function is extremely important to me, and that's where the problems begin. I tried to create a very simple appointment. I needed to set an appointment for the third Sunday of every month. It allows me to set that appointment on the third Sunday, but when it asks to be repeating, it only allows me to repeat on the date of the next month, not the day of the next month. In other words, I set the appointment for 16 September, and wanted to repeat for the third Sunday in October. But it won't do that. It will only let me repeat on the monthly date of the 16th, which, in October, comes up on a Tuesday. So much for usefulness!
This app is amazing. You can create entries in handwriting, text, or drawing format. I've been looking for an app like this FOREVER. Plus, it's free! The UI is a little complex, but entirely learnable. The only two things I wish would be added are: an ability to write ON the text, such as underlining things, adding stars, or personalizing with doodles in the corners of the page. And, the ability to form the text around the pictures like you can do with Apple's Pages app. These two small things would make an already excellent app, even more excellent. Thank you for designing such a dream. I'm definitely going to use this as a journal, and for notes in school! Thanks again!
COULD be the All-In-One someday...
I tried this one first before paying for the full version. Everything seems great except for the fact that the recording is not multi-task capable. I switch between apps quite often and this app stops the recording when I switch out to any other app. That is frustrating in trying to record a lecture and having to look up some info in the ebook to not have my lecture continue recording. Made my decision not to purchase full app simply due to that fact. :-(
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.