Notes Safe is a simple notes, for your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch. With password protection and dual passwords design, Notes Safe is one of the simplest and safest notes you'll ever use.
- It's easy to use: Just open and then add new notes.
- Show the action menu with a simple right swipe or pull gesture: design, copy, timing and delete;
- Long-press any notes then drag it to anywhere you want.
- Set font, size, text color and background color for every notes.
- Add Reminders to notes
- Support Backup and Restore feature, now support iCloud, DropBox, GoogleDrive, OneDrive
- With left menu mode, quickly switch to other folder or setting page.
- User guide with FAQ.
- Multiple PIN Entry Styles - 4 digit, digit alphanumeric, gesture.
- Dual passwords design: for access to Real and fake modes
- Password Protect appear auto while app move from active to inactive state, such as an incoming phone call, SMS message, quits the app and so on.
We value your feedback, but we cannot answer you in the comments. Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, we are committed to serve our customers.
- Fix bugs.
Your feedback is important to us. Please contact us by email:email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Video ads destroy privacy
I like the app itself. It is great to be able to keep passwords and such safe even if someone else gets into my phone BUT when video ads pop up at log in blaring sound when I am trying to discretely use the app it drives me crazy. What do people do when they hear a noise? They look to see what us causing it. While waiting for the ad to end they have time to look over at my phone and either see me enter my password or cause me to turn suspiciously away. I get that the price of free is accepting marketing but the video ads destroy the usefulness of the product.
Good app needs couple things
I like the app very much.
However it should have a search feature and be able to alphabetize notes
Other than that , great
Like the app. Does what I need. Paid for Add removal on phone but they still appear on my iPad. The two don’t seem to be sync’d on that item. Same with folder/file updates or additions - what’s changed on one doesn’t update on the other. It will update using file restore via the cloud. No disrespect, but you need a “first language” English person to add some clarity to your English documentation. Would add some polish to a good product.
- keke Cai
- 29.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2013~2019 MySafeApps All rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.