The Ohio Education Association's My OEA app allows you to interact with OEA, wherever you are, on your mobile device. It's a great tool for OEA members and public education supporters to stay informed and advocate for great public education on behalf of the students of Ohio and public education employees. With My OEA you can keep up-to-date on OEA events, take action on legislation and policy affecting public education, contact OEA, find important OEA resources, and more.
* Access OEA's complete calendar of meetings, conferences and other events
* Contact and lobby public officials on current policy decisions
* Write letters to the editor
* Sign petitions and take other actions
* Send advocacy postcards
* Contribute to The Fund for Children and Public Education
* Check-in at OEA events
* Read OEA publications and newsfeed
* Connect to OEA's website, blog, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Flickr
* Find OEA and local association offices
* Contact OEA
* Get great member discounts through My Deals Mobile, from OEA's Access Discount program
- Forms can now handle being submitted while offline
- Map Overlay view can now be shown in satellite view.
- Signed in users (via Enhanced Access) can now managed their own profile.
- Enhanced Forms support multiple selections for Select List field type.
- Notifications from location links can now be silenced.
Ratings and Reviews
Looks like it’ll be a good app but it’s been stuck retrieving data from the server for two days now so consequently it won’t open. My rating may improve once I’m actually able to use this app.
- Ohio Education Association Inc
- 106.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Ohio Education Association 2014-2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.