Bill Payments, Online Mobile Recharges, Raastas, manage Ooredoo & SuperNet broadband connections.
Now with My Ooredoo, buy Raastas, pay utility bills, online prepaid and postpaid mobile recharge, activate add-ons and Value Added Services, shop online 24/7
Shop at your doorstep with Moolee, Maldive's 1st e-commerce experience with 100% genuine products & nationwide free delivery.
You can buy from latest devices, mobile phones, gadgets, Ooredoo services including Prepaid, Postpaid, SuperNet and Faseyha connections, and do much more.
Payments made easy with m-Faisaa.
- Transfer money to friends or merchants.
- Pay bills - Ooredoo, SuperNet, STELCO, MWSC & many more.
- 24x7 Customer service, chat with our agents or raise trouble tickets right from the app.
We hope you and your loved ones are keeping safe while we bring you some new features.
= NEW STUFF =
[+] Introducing Vedhun Loyalty Program for our prepaid & postpaid customers
[+] Behind the scenes work to fix something old and build many things new
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It's very inconvenient to send a message from the Support Chat and not being notified once a reply is sent. Most of the times it's out of working hours when you remember to check and so the queries are delayed. Please do enable app notifications for Chat in the future updates. Other than that the app is quite useful for checking the balances and purchasing of add-ons.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback, we will be introducing notifications in our next release. ✌🏻
Need some fixes
- menus and widgets are too sensitive to touch. Easily clickable while scrolling the page which is annoying
- No slide from left to right to go back. While its too easy clickable people have to reach top corner to actually press the button to go back.
- going back to previous menu reloads the whole page in moolee. It takes time and have to search and scroll all the way down to the previous location to end up clicking another items and repeat the whole thing again.
Thank you for innovating this app 😊
I have taken post paid before the name Ooredoo was charged from wataniya. But I used to have a Dhiraag post paid but I lost my post paid becoz I did not pay the bills coz only I have to go and wait on a long que and I don’t have that much time to waste. So I’m glad that now I’m having my post paid and also paying my bill with out wasting time. 😊💯😊
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your encouraging words.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.