"My Own " is the easiest way to monitor your investments on-the-move through a single, mobile dashboard. Track the shares you hold with multiple companies in one place, and stay up-to-date with the latest business updates and voting resolutions.
Download the app to access a host of great features from your smartphone:
• View your shareholding and transaction history – including the number of shares you currently hold and the price per share
• Manage details of your shareholding, including your name and contact details
• Vote on the latest company issues without having to attend face-to-face meetings
• Get company updates sent automatically to your smartphone
• Look up company information including key people and contact details
• Log-in securely with password entry and biometric fingerprint protection
To start managing your investments, simply register on the application and enter the confirmation code provided by the business you’ve invested in. Then follow instructions on the app.
Haven’t been sent a code? Ask the company to sign up to our investment platform.
“My Own” has been developed by Own, innovator in financial services technology.
- Improved Login and Registration Process
- QR code scanner to speed up entering the booking code
- Other minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Beautiful interface and many cool features. I like the possibility for real time security tokenholder engagement like shareholder voting. This app sets Own apart in the blockchain STO space, and it enables so much more - the true end to end security token lifecycle. Well done Own.
There is a issue with the app on IPhone X
Although it is iPhone X optimized the back button overlaps the time tray at the time which makes the ability to go back impossible. Please work out this very unusable bug, as most functions are overlaping the very top of the device which is reserved for the notification trays
This is going to be one of the biggest apps for the wealthy in the future
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.