My Pet application is the ultimate pet record maker. The ideal tool for pet owners, vets, breeders and pet associated professionals. Record your pets, create medical record, track: incidents, weight, height & length, medications, allergies, expenses and much more. Collaborate with your vet by sharing or uploading the records in My Pet cloud. Create notifications, detailed vet contacts and much more! My Pet supports extended customization to suite the user needs. Below are the core features of My Pet:
* Record useful information about your pets (multiple pets support)
* Create photo and video albums of your pets
* Create documents library for your pets
* Import documents in pet's document library
* Create pet's medical record (vaccinations, deworming, treatments, clinic visits, diagnostic exams, etc)
* Record important medical incidents and assign medical records
* Record your pet's medications/treatments
* Create useful contacts concerning veterinarians, trainers, groomers etc.
* Create notifications and reminders about your pets
* Keep useful notes for your pets
* Track physical exams of your pets
* Track expenses and create reports
* Track body measurements (weight, height, length)
* Track vitals (heart rate, respiratory rate, temperature)
* Track blood glucose measurements & insulin injections
* Track heat cycle, breeding and childbirths
* Track titer testing
* Track feeding
* Track allergies
* Track training skills
* Track pee and poops
* Track the walks with your pet
* Check medical shortages using preventive care test tool
* Send pet's short info (profile) or entire medical record using email
* Create pedigree charts
* Create behavioral notes
* Post or browse classifieds for pets
* Synchronization between 2 or more devices
* Web Access: Upload your pet's records in cloud and access them using a web browser anytime from anywhere
* Connection with The Pet Rescue for lost and found classifieds (the largest network of Veterinarians, Shelters, Rescue Groups and pet lovers)
* Create and share boarding info and emergency files in html or pdf format.
* Lost alert and pet adoption service
* Online alerts and FDA food recalls (food recalls for: U.S. , U.K. and Australia)
* Create rich reports
* Database backup and restore procedures
Additionally, My Pet provides you useful information/tips such as:
* First aid conditions (some cases include video)
* Pet care (feeding and grooming information, household hazards)
* Health and fitness tips
* Diseases and conditions catalog (requires Internet connection)
* Symptom checker for dogs and cats
* Physical exam checklist
* Miscellaneous tips and advice
* Vet finder for U.S. (in over 8500 records) and Australia
* Locate a nearby vet clinic (only for U.S.)
* Dog parks in U.S. (over 650 records)
* Dog parks in Canada (over 450 records)
* Dog parks in Australia (about 950 records)
* Pet names catalog (over 3000 names)
* Detailed canine and feline breed list
* Dog and cat breed compare tool
* Miscellaneous tools for dog and cat owners (chocolate toxicity meter, ideal weight calculator, dog food calculator, pain meter, kitten weight chart and age calculator)
* Growth map for dogs and cats
* Body Condition Score
* RSS Feeds
* First aid kit contents
* Emergency or boarding info file creator
* Lifespan calculator for dogs and cats
This version includes minor bug fixes, CPR update under first aid info, option to add notes under body measurements (weight, height and length), new species, frequency reports, option for backup and restore pet documents on My Pet cloud, added urine analysis in medical record types, pets for adoption alerts in home screen and more options and improvements. Enjoy the new version!
Ratings and Reviews
Best Pet Health App Out There!
I love this app -- it's the best of the 3 or 4 I've tried. It gets a solid 4 stars, as it still needs some tweaking. Keep up the great work and improvements!
Here is some feedback:
- Copy entry: for those who have multiple pets, it would be nice to enter something (vaccinations, etc) once, and then copy and add to another pet. Or, as another reviewer has suggested, add the entry, then add the pets that it applies to.
- Consolidate records: it gets tiresome and confusing to enter multiple items for the same visit. Would help to be able to add everything done during a visit into the same entry, e.g., Clinic Visit: Physical Exam + Fecal exam + Deworming + Vaccination.
- Should have specific categories for prevention meds: heartworm and flea/tick meds.
I can appreciate how much work has gone into this app, and I'm confident that it will continue to improve. It's well worth the price, esp compared to some of the terrible apps in this category.
There are not many pet record apps out there and the few I downloaded and tried were lacking to say the least. Many had only dog or cat as the pet category and others weren’t even updated to fit the screen.
This app is comprehensive and includes several pet categories, dogs cats ferrets birds cows hamsters, you name it. Medical information is detailed to include medications, microchip info, you name it.
I don’t write many reviews and do so only for the apps that I feel are exceptional. This app is exceptional.
I love this app!
I have never reviewed an app...EVER...However, this one is worth my time to do so! It is very helpful! I can keep all my litter records on my phone and print directly from it to give new puppy owners their puppy’s records. In lieu of printing, I can also email them the data. Very well put together and thought out app!
- Ioannis Diakakis
- 50.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 mindIT
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.