My Photo Safe Pro 4+
Private Photo Box
Designed for iPhone
- Offers In-App Purchases
Photo Safe keep private photos and videos secure from prying eyes, it introduces a much needed easy way to manage your privacy contents.
'Photo Safe' lets you hide, copy,move your Photos & Videos.
Easy to Use, Safe
• Simple and intuitive interface that makes navigation a child's play
• Password Protect appear auto while app move from active to inactive state, such as an incoming phone call, SMS message, quits the app and so on
• Dual passwords: for access to Real and fake modes
• digital password or complex password
• Support FAQ
Easy Access to Your Photos
• Photos Sorting Feature(Long-press)
• Take photos using the camera within the app
• Multiple photos import from Photo Library
• Wireless transfer via Wi-FI
• Add bulk pics via FTP Client, very fast and easy to operate
• Set Album Cover
• Album Sorting Feature
• Create folder for photos
• Photo backup with iCloud
• Third-Party Cloud (Dropbox, GoogleDrive, OneDrive);
• Private Videos Support
• PDF Maker:Photos can be produced in PDF format with password-protected by PDF Maker.
• Export photos to System Photo Library
• Keep photo quality
• Slideshow with settings
• Multi-touch: Zoom, Swipe
if you have any questions, let us know:
Note: We can't delete photos in Photo Library, you must delete it by yourself if you import them info My Photo Safe.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Fix bugs
Ratings and Reviews
So far, so good
Just getting use to this app. Came from using Stash which I liked but no longer supported. So far I like what it does for me. I do question why it doesn’t download certain photos without first editing them. It then will create a blank spot along with the edited photo when downloaded. Something I need to figure out I guess.
Not for me
Looking for a solid app that lets me store and backup pictures in the cloud. Other apps I’ve tried keep the photos private, but using any of the cloud services with this app makes an unprotected folder with the images easily seen. Also, there isn’t one flat price to upgrade the app. You have to pay individually for each feature. I ended up making 3 purchases just to try the app, and I’m not even happy with it. I can’t seem to find the wireless transfer option, even though it’s mentioned in the help section. Maybe this app will work for others, but I’m not pleased and will be deleting after posting this review.
This works great and I document all my vehicles information in here. The vin. Number the tags it's great
The developer, keke Cai, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- keke Cai
- 25.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2013~2017 MySafeApps All rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Add Video Safe $0.99
- Unlock Cloud Feature $2.99
- PDF Maker $1.99