This is an application for Nikon's photo sharing service, NIKON IMAGE SPACE. This service brings your photos even closer to you and increases your enjoyment of the pictures you've taken. The app is the result of persistent sophistication of three simple functions--reviewing, organizing and sharing. It delivers greater convenience, more comfort and enhanced smartness to the photo lives of all photo lovers.
- Both photos uploaded to NIKON IMAGE SPACE and those stored on the device may be viewed.
- Switch between the three views (Grid/Flow/Map) to enjoy viewing photos in a form suited to your preferences.
- Photos can be viewed by sorting them by shooting date, camera model, and more.
- Photos can be rearranged into an easy-to-understand organization with the use of albums and album cases.
- Photos can be rearranged simply by performing drag-and-drop operations of their thumbnails.
- The background processing feature allows the app to be operated while the upload or download process is underway.
- The photos you want shared can be shared with the intended people by sending a URL.
- The app allows you to easily share photos by email or through an SNS.
- Access to all functions requires a signup with NIKON IMAGE SPACE.
- Some features may not be available if you restrict the app’s access to contacts, pictures on the device, or other device features after installation.
- iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- Other names of products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Functionality equivalent to the web services is now available.
- Improved high-speed photo scrolling is now available
- Users can now edit shooting date information
- Album case capacity has been increased
Fixed some minor bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
I’m Experiencing the same thing as Drew… I’m getting an error message whenever I’m trying to upload 20 or more photos.
It would be nice if there was a phone number that I could call to speak with someone about the problem so it possibly could get resolved!
This app has some good features: it’s pretty and syncable, and photos are downloadable to other devices, for example. I’m grateful to Nikon for trying and giving this app away for free. And they’ve fixed some of the bugs that I’d complained about earlier (so I deleted those statements from this review). But its failures are too serious for it to be useful. The main problem is that it does not save full-resolution images. Worse, its interface is so confusing and spare that it doesn’t seem to allow you to add photos from an Apple Photos album to an Image Space album that was created earlier.
Deleted all of my pictures
I am so upset. I used this app for the last three years, including just a few weeks ago when I proposed to my fiancée. Nikon sent me an email saying I need to login to my account a week later because it is inactive and will be shut down... but it also said that if I have already logged in recently (Which I did!) then to disregard the email. Today I just found out all my pictures I have taken in the last three years (including the proposal) are gone. I HATE this APP. Save yourself and don’t use it, trust it, or even waste your time downloading it.
- NIKON CORPORATION
- 63.2 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Nikon Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.