Each user can personalize the app for themselves and use any of the 30 unique app features to track her own pregnancy from week to week. The app updates new content, videos, and information every week. From daily articles, weekly Gynea and Yoga videos, a journal that you can document and print out afterwards. We have a 26-page nutrition section, all things labour and so much more to help you track and stay informed on everything you need to know during this beautiful pregnancy journey that you are on.
‘My Pregnancy Journey’ app is a women led start-up from Africa, our app was created by women for women, it has taken us 2 years of putting this amazing project together, we had to overcome many obstacles to get it to where it is today.
By downloading our award winning, beautiful, informative, and educational app …. You will not only support women tech entrepreneurship, but you will also help us to distribute this valuable educational pregnancy information to other women and girls living in vulnerable communities, read more on our website: www.mypregnancyjourney.co.za
These are the features that you will find on our app:
• Due date calculator.
• Count down of your pregnancy journey in months, weeks, and days.
• Weekly reminders.
• Weekly video’s done by Dr Ayanda Mini, our resident Obstetrician Gynaecologist.
• Clinic/hospital card for you to document all your tests.
• You can monitor and document your weight gain weekly with our BMI calculator.
• Weekly exercise videos done by our specialist prenatal yoga expert, Jánaki Ra.
• Weekly examples of sonar photos, 3D photos and 4D videos.
• Every week we give you 7 daily articles, covering everything pregnancy.
• Short weekly reminders on your growing baby.
• More in-depth weekly information on what is happening with your growing baby.
• Weekly baby size guide.
• Baby kick counter, this is used to count and document your baby’s kicks.
• Baby hospital bag checklist.
• Birthing Kit Foundation Donate button.
• Weekly information on what is happening with your body.
• 26-page nutrition section done by Beat Dietitians
• Exercise information written by our sports doctor, Dr Etti Barskey.
• Comprehensive and all you need to know labour information.
• Safe Medication list.
• Birth plan guidelines.
• Mommy hospital bag checklist.
• Contraction counter.
• Weekly reminders for dads.
• A timeline for dad on baby’s growth.
• A dad’s checklist.
• Partner’s birth bag checklist.
• Community groups, here you can chat and connect with other moms-to-be.
• A Journal for you to document your pregnancy journey and print out afterwards.
• Directory list, listing all the service providers and businesses in your area.
- Directory Listings now features categories that can be used to filter results
- Directory Listings now lists online outlets
- Community Group Chats input now resizes as you type
- Various visual updates
- Various bugfixes
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- My Pregnancy Journey PTY Ltd
- 157.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 My Pregnancy Journey
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock premium content $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.