With My Recipes Manager you can manage your own recipes. You easily can add your own categories, recipes and create menus.
Manage your own recipes in your iPhone or iPad.
- Add and edit recipes directly on your iPhone or iPad.
- No Internet connection or login required. Your recipes stay with you on your iPhone or iPad. Take them with you everywhere.
- Send recipes via email to other "My Recipes Manager" users
- Create shopping lists
- Customise the shopping list, use it to shop, email it to yourself or someone else.
- Email a recipe to a friend, or send messages to Facebook and Twitter
- Create your own dinner menu. Use our menu creation tool to plan your next dinner party and invite friends ...or just plan your week.
- Add matching wine to the menu
- No advertisements
- My Recipe Manager will be updated regularly with new features
Pro Version only:
Backup your data and sync your recipes with all your devices. Sync/Backup and mor features are only available if you have a subscription. Upgrading to Pro Version adds this features and is available through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscription are available for $0.99/month and for $2.99/year (up to 2GB online storage):
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Questions? Please go to http://www.chefsrecipes.com.au, we can not reply in the AppStore
Update for iOS8
Ratings and Reviews
In a nut shell the app kept crashing on me! It always happened before I could finish storing a recipe so I lost everything.
App is still having problems
I like what the app is capable of; however, there are still some major bugs. I purchased the “sync & backup recipes online to your other devices.” It required me to register on both devices, which I did. I also synced the main device and tried to backup on the second, but the information would not upload onto the second device. To add more, I did the most recent update and now the app only stays open for a few minutes and closes arbitrarily - even if I am in the middle of cooking or saving a new recipe. Very frustrating.
This is a great app EXCEPT it won't show up on all my Apple devices. Only the one I'm adding the recipe to. Come on....lets make it iCloud friendly.
- Ralf Hollax
- 15.5 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Ralf Hollax
- In-App Purchases
- Sync & Backup Recipes Online to your other Device $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.