Welcome to the adventure of building a great Restaurant Empire, the newest top 3D cooking game of the time-management game series in 2020.
Grown out of the Rising Super Chef series downloaded by millions of players, My Restaurant Empire is an evolution of cooking games. Play fun cooking game levels and renovate to get restaurants back to business in the town with your gift of cooking game and management skills as a hero chef. Cook & serve delicious meals as fast as you can, win prizes to renovate the house, design new furniture, and decorate the restaurant. Dive into the cooking craze, feel the cooking madness as a master chef, find grandpa’s cooking diary, dash from restaurant to restaurant, beat every challenging level in the cooking adventure, design new restaurant decor, follow the story and meet fun people, win love and friendship, build a dream restaurant empire.
3D Game Play
• Exiquisite designed 3D characters and scenes.
• Hundreds of tasty foods and recipes in the cooking diary.
• A high-performance rendering engine brings you more realistic cooking game experience than 2D cooking games.
• 3D charaters play fun story plots.
• Decorate the food truck, restaurants and gardens with a variety of furnitures in a flexible way, that you can build an exclusive thriving restaurant city of your own.
Cook & Serve in a variety of settings
• Hundreds of fast-paced time-management levels with a variety of cooking game modes.
• Scramble to feed the feverish customers.
• Endless extremely fast levels in the challenge mode.
• Play online funny quizzes everyday and share with friends to win more stars.
Play a hero chef
• Start from a food truck, figure out what happened to the town and people, try to fix the restaurants and relationships.
• Get cooking fever in the cooking game levels and earn big tips to renovate and decorate restaurants.
• Heal the relationships between the loved ones, see what future can you bring to the town.
Connect with us! Join our communities:
The guild system is available, have fun with players all around the world!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
5 stars literally a real review
I have been playing diner dash and ms pac man since I was a kid but my restaurant empire is literally so much better on my god the cute options to pick what u want in the stores the diamonds earned after every level I wish it was like a slot or way to earn more diamonds for the hair styles and clothes but I’m definitely in love with this game I’ve been playing for a month I have never spent money on diamonds only because I am a focused player even tho I support the game and take pics for my blog and Facebook every level gets changes some easy some hard it’s a good mix and the rewards after the boxes are amazing too I also wish we got different rewards like their always kinda the same like a gamble but the same I am so pumped for levels 300 I think I’m at 340 idk and up this game also helps with anxiety depression and I’d just all around fun for the kids the family yourself even grands live by it thank u restaurant academy definitely following on Facebook
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much, hope you can enjoy much fun with game
Honestly wasn’t expecting to dive so far into this one. I occasionally pick up a mobile game to mess around with it for a few days nonchalantly, but I found myself actually WANTING to play this game! I love a classic simulation, but there’s something about having a slight challenge to the time limits while still having fun — not something I come across often. It’s easy to get their IRL cash funds just by playing, which is another major score in my opinion, but the clothing for your character makes me buy a little bit anyways. lol Great job so far, I’m on level 89 right now. Can’t wait to play more!! 😋
Developer Response ,
Thanks, hope you can enjoy much fun with game
I am a huge time management game fan and when I started playing this one, I was excited! I really enjoyed this game at first! It was so fun and for like $2.00 I got a reasonable amount of diamonds. However, the further you go along the more impossible the levels become. You literally cannot beat some levels without multiple upgrades. I am on level 189 and every third level is impossible, like cant even come close to winning without spending money. I don’t mind spending money on a game if I fee that it’s fairly made, but this clearly is not. I won’t be playing this game any longer - I think it’s wrong to make levels so hard to beat that money has to be spent. There’s a line between difficult and impossible. Hopefully the manufacturers will change the impossible levels, otherwise this game isn’t worth it.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ZHANG HUIMEI
- 343 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020 Mini Stone Games
- In-App Purchases
- XS Gem Pack $0.99
- S Gem Pack $4.99
- M Gem Pack $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.