Students can personalize avatars and create fun animated talking video presentations for school projects. Give students a new way to express themselves.
Designed for schools based on feedback from teachers on our popular app 3D Avatar Creator - BuddyPoke. This is the best application in the App Store for avatar-based language arts and storytelling.
* No ads. No in-app purchases. Safe for kids.
* Create a cast of avatar characters from thousands of appearance options.
* Record avatar videos in a simple and fun way for your class projects.
* Express yourself. Tell stories.
* Create pictures to use in your stories.
* Make avatar music videos by loading songs from your iTunes music collection.
* Record your videos in a quiet setting for the best looking mouth animation.
* To make and edit avatars: click the icon in the top left corner with the pencil.
* To pose your avatar: click the icon with the buddy that has arms out stretched (middle left).
* To add text: click the A.
* To add music from your iTunes music collection: click the microphone toggle button.
* To change the length of your videos touch the 1:00 multiple times to select a video length in seconds up to 5 minutes.
* You can select a pose and then change the face by clicking on the eye icon.
My School Avatar now fully supports iOS 12. Fixed user interface bugs on older devices. Improved performance and responsiveness. Fixed audio bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Cool but has some problems
First of,the textures are small and I have to sized them,second off all, the pictures are chopped off you CANNOT even see halfway of the avatars! Third, there is NO instruments,NO animals costumes and i have to make more space for new avatars! NOT like the Buddypoke I had FIRST! But it's cool,they had more movement,more dance, they have bear ears! So maybe I rather give this a 4 star,anyway THIS IS AWESOME! ❤️💖💞💓💘💝💙💜💛💚🖤💕❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
It’s decent but..
On July 19th, 2017. I decided to play this game because I thought it’s cute and stuff. However, there’s a problem. Whenever I enter texts or emojis, it appears to decrease on size, but decrease, I mean shrink. And it’s also on the corner whenever I enter the text or emoji. I like it but yeah, I’m gonna give this game a 3 stars because it’s decent but yeah. The game’s not bad but I think you could fix that. (Hopefully.) It would be nice if you could, if not, I’m fine. I don’t hate it. But it’s still decent.
Developer Response ,
Please update to the latest version? It is fixed now.
Needs fixing and I have questions
I've had this app before and it's not bad. I like option of colors, different styles I can make, and even the dancing parts. Plus, it's really cute.
However, something is wrong with it when taking pictures. Instead of the full picture I see, it's closed up and cropped for some reason.
Also why wasn't this added to the buddypoke app? Same goes for the animals app and the santa app, why are they separate? These would have been great as updates and added content since they are the same. Just saying.
- BuddyPoke LLC
- 62 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 BuddyPoke LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.