Easily create a homeschool portfolio to showcase your child’s work, progress, test scores, attendance, or whatever specifics your state requires you to document. Effortlessly share a professional portfolio with district personnel, homeschool evaluators, and family.
Never drown under a mountain of disorganized papers again! Stop stressing about gathering all your work at the end of year or trying to remember what projects you did in co-op 6 months ago. My School Files can help you document your year AS it happens without having to keep physical copies of all their work.
It can be used for any and all homeschool methods and curriculums. Mostly use worksheets? Upload an image of them. Do you unschool? Take pictures of real-life learning and include a description of how your children grew through the process or task. Does your state require attendance logs? Track your school days, co-op days, and field trips with ease.
HOW IT WORKS
• Create an account
• Choose a subscription (Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly)
• Pick your school year specifics
• Add all your students
• Add school items such as work samples, reading logs, curriculum logs, field trip pictures, co-op projects, and standardized tests
• Categorize items for easy viewing and organizing (art, science, math, PE, tests, nature journaling, A+ work, community service…. whatever you want!)
• Keep track of school days, field trips, and co-op days
• Securely share your portfolio with a unique password protected link
Imagine coming to the end of your homeschool year and knowing you already have everything saved into a gorgeous portfolio. What a dream!
My School Files was created BY homeschoolers, FOR homeschoolers.
You may purchase an auto-renewing subscription through an In-App Purchase.
• Auto-renewable subscription
• 1 month ($5.99), 3 month ($14.99) and 1 Year ($47.99) durations
• Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
Minor fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This app is SO perfect for a busy homeschool mom like me! I can easily add items to my kids’ homeschool portfolios as we go, then get rid of the clutter! No more stressing about getting organized at the end of the year before evaluations! I can’t wait to send out that gorgeous portfolio to my evaluator!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Comet Loop LLC
- 31.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Cometloop LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Plan $47.99
- 3 Month Plan $14.99
- Monthly Plan $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.