Easily create a homeschool portfolio to showcase your child’s work and attendance. Securely share their portfolio online or download it as a PDF.
Easily create a homeschool portfolio to showcase your child’s work, progress, test scores, attendance, or whatever specifics your state requires you to document. Effortlessly share a professional portfolio with district personnel, homeschool evaluators, and family.
Never drown under a mountain of disorganized papers again! Stop stressing about gathering all your work at the end of year or trying to remember what projects you did in co-op 6 months ago. My School Files can help you document your year AS it happens without having to keep physical copies of all their work.
It can be used for any and all homeschool methods and curriculums. Mostly use worksheets? Upload an image of them. Do you unschool? Take pictures of real-life learning and include a description of how your children grew through the process or task. Does your state require attendance logs? Track your school days, co-op days, and field trips with ease.
HOW IT WORKS
• Create an account
• Choose a subscription (Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly)
• Pick your school year specifics
• Add all your students
• Add school items such as work samples, reading logs, curriculum logs, field trip pictures, co-op projects, and standardized tests
• Categorize items for easy viewing and organizing (art, science, math, PE, tests, nature journaling, A+ work, community service…. whatever you want!)
• Keep track of school days, field trips, and co-op days
• Securely share your portfolio with a unique password protected link
Imagine coming to the end of your homeschool year and knowing you already have everything saved into a gorgeous portfolio. What a dream!
My School Files was created BY homeschoolers, FOR homeschoolers.
Start your 1 month FREE Trial today!
You may purchase an auto-renewing subscription through an In-App Purchase.
• Auto-renewable subscription
• 1 month ($5.99), 3 month ($14.99) and 1 Year ($47.99) durations
• Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- New feature: you can now download a professional PDF of your student's portfolio!
- Student date of birth now allows for Pre-K students.
- Additional bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this portfolio maker!
I am a homeschooler and a planner and like to keep everything in the palm of my hand wherever I go - this makes it simple!
This app allows me to schedule all of my homeschool activities for my girls and categorize the activities into learning subjects. Once I complete an activity I can upload all details including pictures and relevant links. All of these activities can then be sorted and reviewed throughout the year. At the end of the year I can send all of the information to my portfolio evaluator with a push of a button.
This app makes my life so much easier! I used to have to sift through all of my pictures and paperwork and write out all of the details to explain to my evaluator - this does it all easily! This will save me tons of time!
My school files ambassador
This app is amazing and makes my portfolio process and planning so much easier! The assistant feature is so helpful and the app is easy to navigate. With four children doing so many different things I love the simplicity, the option to be as thorough and detailed as I want from day to day or subject to subject, logging what I feel is necessary to remember or share. I especially love being able to add the links that I want to have at my fingertips right along with details and documents! My organization and planning efforts just got way easier and that is exciting!! Thanks SO much for this huge contribution to home education.
I downloaded this app to keep an electronic record of my children’s homeschooling. I was able to take pictures of projects, papers, or screen shot grades on apps and keep them recorded as the year went on rather than trying to compile it all at the end of the year or store all that paperwork! I also was able to upload curriculum lists, pictures from field trips, and reading logs. Then, at the end of the year, was able to submit the entire portfolio to a certified teacher for review! It could not have been easier! Thank you so much for this app!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Comet Loop LLC
- 38.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Cometloop LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Plan $5.99
- Annual Plan $47.99
- 3 Month Plan $14.99