Have all of your private photos, videos, notes, contacts and audio password protected within the My Secret Folder app. Take break-in photos for incorrect logins (optional). Manage your content with simplicity and keep track of incorrect password attempts with badge alerts and e-mail break-in reports.
Key App Features:
• Badge alerts for attempted break-in attempts
• Sign up to e-mail break-in reports with intruder photo and GPS location
• Separate normal and decoy access modes
• Organize, browse, and share your precious photos and videos
• Import & export photos and videos from your Camera Roll**
• Take private photos from within the app without them entering your Camera Roll
• Create & manage secret notes for passwords & secret messages
• Store private contact details
• Record and play secret audio files
• Create & organise custom albums for your secret content
• USB albums let you transfer content locally or in the cloud
- Break-in location requires the user to ensure "Location Services" is switched ON.
- Break-in photos requires the user to ensure "Privacy > Photos > My Folder" is switched ON.
- We cannot delete photos from the native Photos app. You must delete them yourself, after importing them into My Secret Folder, if you want to protect those pictures from prying eyes.
- We cannot access the VIDEO folder used in the native Videos Application. However videos from the Camera Roll are fully accessible and new videos can be recorded inside the My Secret Folder Application.
- All files are locally stored in the App and remain private.
Update to fix passcode issue when users move to a new device
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I used the love this app for storing all of the nudes I’d collected over the years. Now, when I try to add new stuff, it tells me there’s no photos in my albums when I know there’s over 700+ to choose from to import. I’ve tried deleting pics, but it doesn’t work. It’s becoming more of a hassle than just putting the nudes on a flash drive.
I had this app when it first came out. I shared this app to my other friends. But when they didn’t update the app, I was mad. After waiting for an update I finally deleted the app. After I deleted the app, a week later, some one came with a petition to have the developer to update the app. I was thinking about this app so I decided to search it and it is back. They say they take donations to keep it going. I have no problem with that, because this is the best app for what it do, which keep your secret. Again welcome back and I am so happy and grateful you’re back. I am about to see if I can restore my last year backup to this new new app. I kept my last year back for this app just in case.
Entering Personal Notes
Using app. for some years now. But now it stopped working and I can’t retrieve any passwords, photos or videos. This is outrageous. Then a few days after the app stopped loading the new version came out. I thought it would be able to fix my no load issue. It didn’t, and in fact when I upgraded to the new version, paid a donation and within several days it stopped working as well and and not worked at all anymore. I’m running iPhone 6S+, 64 HSB, with plenty of storage. No other app I have has just stopped working and fails so miserably.
Developers, what are you going to do?Also, when it was working, both the old and newest versions keyboard blocks ability to see what is being typed. Application does not rotate on my iPad, when my keyboard does.
- Red Knight
- 22.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Red Knight Interactive 2011-2018
- In-App Purchases
- Lock Pack 1 (4 Locks) $0.99
- Lock Pack 2 (4 Locks) $0.99
- Donation level 1 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.