Meet your new digital shaving companion. Trying to remember which razor and blade combination gave you that BBS shave? Or which bowl gave your soap a perfectly peaked lather? Have you forgotten about some of your old favorites that have fallen out of the standard rotation?
My Shave Den is the all in one app to help you track, log, review and share your shaves on the go.
- Keep a digital replica of your den with the ability to track metrics including aggression, ratings, scent categories, notes, and equipment materials.
- Log your shaves with details such as blade uses, number of passes, equipment combinations, and notes.
- Randomize your shaves with equipment from your den and try out a new unexplored combination! [Premium upgrade required]
- Automatic blade use tracking with reminders of when to change your blade based on your preferences if stored in the razor.
- Archive equipment you no longer own or have on loan.
- Export your Den equipment to CSV to share with your friends.
- Capture Shave of the Day photos.
- Review your most used hardware and software to see what equipment is consistently giving you the best shaves at a glance.
- Share your shaves to your favorite shave groups. [Premium upgrade required]
- Feeling stuck for inspiration? Look back on a top rated shave and repeat it in as little as one tap.
- Keep track of different shaves: head, face, or body.
- View your equipment usage stats. [Premium upgrade required]
- Add equipment images. [Premium upgrade required]
- Built-in search allows you to find the last time an item was used and what it was paired with.
- iCloud sync keeps your data backed up and always available.
- Add custom scent categories to perfectly describe your software.
- Explore new products and shave videos right on the app home screen; updated daily.
Keep track of your:
- Additional Cares
- Scent Oils
Make your shave den your own with My Shave Den.
Free version includes the ability to add up to 5 items in each equipment category and log up to 8 shaves. Unlimited Premium version available via in-app subscription.
Terms of Service: https://myshaveden.com/terms-conditions/
- You can now store and log Fragrances with your SOTD.
- You can now store and log Scent Oils with your SOTD. Each SOTD can store up to 3 Scent Oils.
- Updated layout view for iPad devices to make use of larger screen size.
- Under Razor Details in your Den, you can now see how you've rated individual razor and blade combinations.
- New UI for selecting equipment when logging a shave with expanded details and search support.
- Updated Home Tab now shows your most used Otherware equipment.
- Press and hold on the 'Day's Since' cell on the Home Tab to see information for multiple types of shaves (head, face, body).
- Various bug fixes to support latest iOS and user functionality.
Ratings and Reviews
A Great Tool for Wet Shavers!
I had been using another app for logging my inventory and shaves and it worked well enough, but was a little basic and clunky. My Shave Den takes it to another level! The interface on My Shave Den is clean and intuitive and a lot of fun to use. The developer is very responsive and updates the app often with lots of useful features. Adding new gear and logging shaves (with photos and notes, if desired) is a snap and you’re able to easily search all of your stuff (including notes!) and share your shave with one tap. It even syncs with my iPad automatically. Slick! Buy the Pro version, you won’t be disappointed!
Best available but still needs some work
1. Asks for feedback too much. If I dismiss it, don’t ask again. I dismissed it on purpose 2. Auto-complete would be great but I understand the difficulty of the database that would be required. Maybe just autocomplete based on local entries rather than a central online database of vendors. 3. Personally I think auto-filling the hardware on the daily shave entries based on the previous day would be safe. Handy for those who have less hardware (I only have one bowl) and it wouldn’t be any more steps for those who want to change it anyway. 4. How about making a way to see stats on the shave ratings given for specific equipment? I’d like to see my average shave rating for each razor for example. 5. I noticed that when I changed the name of a piece of hardware, I lost usage stats.
Developer Response ,
Hi thank you for the feedback! We are regularly working to improve the app for our users. We have corrected the bug related to feedback requests and implemented ratings for equipment inside the den. As for auto-filling, check out the repeat shave feature in the app (swipe left on a shave entry from the log). Hope you are enjoying the app :)
[Still Awesome] Whoa! How did I miss this app?!
60+ shaves in and this app is still wonderful. Got the Pro version and haven’t looked back. Updates have been timely and with good/needed corrections or added features. Feedback was acted on and minor (but good) changes were made.
So far I love using this app. It will get better as I use for my daily shaves and start adding more hardware & software from my shave den to the app. I was using a paper version, shave log by Spearhead shaving. But I finished my 3-book set. ;-)
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Matthew Spadafora
- 16.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Matt Spadafora
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year Pro User $4.49
- 6 Months Pro User $2.49
- Shave Stick $2.99
- Alum Block $4.99
- Shave Soap $9.99
- Pack of Blades $0.99