This simple tool can help you to generate a customised e-signature on your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, and share it in other apps or desktop applications.
1. Two function modes allow users to create a signature by handwriting or using different fonts.
2. In handwriting mode, colors and thickness of the strokes are customisable.
3. In typing mode, colors and fonts for the signature are customisable.
4. User can insert an e-signature in a new email immediately within the app.
5. User can also copy/paste or "Open In" e-signatures in other apps, such as Evernote, Pages, Dropbox, etc.
6. e-signatures are saved on the device automatically and can be reused any time when you launch the app again.
7. e-signatures can be exported via File Sharing function in iTunes and used by other desktop applications, such as Word, Pages, Mail, etc.
8. If you copy/paste e-signatures to other apps, they are transparent PNG format, so they are suitable for documents with any background colors.
9. If you export e-signatures via "Open in" function, they will be exported as white background JPG format.
10. Quick guide is available for the first time users.
Hope you like this app.
Update for iOS 11.0+ and minor bug removed.
Ratings and Reviews
Works Perfectly and Easy To Use
I have to say that I don't generally write app reviews but today I was compelled to do so.
I've been using this app for around two years and I've never had a single problem. As I was sharing it with a friend I noticed it only had an average rating so I read the reviews and the negative ones are totally false.
I went back and read and tried each of the functions listed in the description and every single one of them works properly. So if you actually follow the instructions provided, the app does EVERYTHING detailed in the description provided by the developer.
When a person rushes, or skip steps or loses focus the outcome is always compromised, then the user wants to blame the developer which is completely unfair.
I do agree with another review, that having an eraser function would be very useful.
In my first review I said the mail and copy and export didn't work. Well, I was wrong. Once you select the signature you want to export or mail etc, the feature work quite well. It's something I had to play around with in order to figure out. All in all, the app works very well and is very easy to use. For me to give the app 5 stars it heads an erase button besides the clear screen. That way I can remove any marks I don't want in my signature.
Works okay but...
As soon as I bought & opened the app, the IOS popped a message that the app needed an update to work with new IOS versions. Are you kidding me? Why isn't this app already updated (BTW: I'm a software engineer).
And everyone has been asking for an in-app eraser. Why hasn't this been added to a previous update?
Do you folks even listen to your customers?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.