Sill lets you grow a variety of pixel plants on your windowsill that are affected by the actual real-life weather. As you plant more seeds and level up, you can unlock new plants and items!
- Don't cry: Weeping willow sprites have been fixed! When you plant a weeping willow, an ixora will no longer show up.
- Don't poop your plants: The fertilizer bug has been fixed.
- Seeds in the seed shop will be organized by level requirements. You don't need to see a succulent when you're level 10. You're too good for that.
- You will no longer have extra hoes in your inventory.
- You will level up synchronously when you sell a plant (if applicable), instead of waiting for the next level check.
Ratings and Reviews
I love hoeing
I kill my sister’s bonsai tree every time I visit my parents, but I haven’t killed any of these plants so far. I enjoy sending her pictures of my virtual bonsai tree to taunt her. My goal is to become the warren buffet of plant money. This is a great game for calming anxiety and making your sister mad.
I can care for plants without having to care if i kill them! Also pretty good wit in the text descriptions
Such a fun relaxing game
Genius idea, cute interface, it’s like
the Sims but for windowsill plants!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.