View real-time stocks and monitor your stock portfolios in the stock market.
- Real-time stocks for US and some international markets
- Enter your stock portfolio holdings and quickly monitor changes
- Enter sales, dividends, shorts, and track metrics like unrealized gains and realized gains using FIFO accounting
- View annualized gains across all portfolios and stocks brokerages
- Track currencies across different currencies and convert them to a home currency
- Widget support that displays your watch lists as well as holdings
- Unlimited number of portfolios
- View historical data for each stock in beautiful full-screen charts that supports pinch-zoom, pinball, and dragging
- View news for each quote in your portfolio
- View overall market news
- Backup and restore your data via CSV
- Dark and light theme
- Many configurable options, such as setting the precision for quotes and holdings
- Password protection
- Fix bug with some cryptos oscillating between prices
Ratings and Reviews
Great, simple, clean
After upgrading to the latest iOS 12.1.2 and losing the previous simple and easy to use version of the Apple stocks app, I found this. It has exactly what I wanted and more. You can input your watchlist, set it to show up on the first screen. You can set it to show one line for each stock which saves space on small smartphones. You can easily scan all your stocks to monitor current prices, and % change. It has additional info if you select a particular stock. The main page is uncluttered, and not distracting. No annoying pictures or stories on the main page. It is free to use. The ads are pretty unobtrusive so far but if you want to get rid of them you can pay 6.99. Overall, just what I was looking for!
Great app! Always room for improvements
One of the best multiple portfolios tracking apps I’ve used. This one is the easiest to use, and it is possible to have a combined overview of a few selected portfolios while being able to exclude some of the other portfolios.
However, there are situations where the invested base amount are not showing appropriately... here’s the room for improvement... when inputting sell transactions it is missing the option to choose which lot/lots you’d like to sell, the app has defaulting it to apply FIFO, causing the investment base amount tracked in the app to be misaligned with the actual amount in your brokerage account.
Hope to see this improvement soon. Keep up the good work. Thanks!
My Stock App
I have tried many different apps to keep track of my investments. After a year of trying many different sad apps my dad told me to try My Stock app. It turned out to be the best financial app I have ever seen to keep track of my stocks. It shows the gains/losses made in a very easy format to view. Now I am playing around with crypto and had to search all over again for another app. After getting used to My Stock app I am spoiled and can not find a good app for crypto. It would be great if My Stock would let us add in our Crypto investments. 🙂
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Peeksoft LLC
- 62.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Peeksoft 2021
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Premium $29.99
- Monthly Premium $4.99
- Remove Ads $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.