With the My Synovus Mobile Banking app start banking conveniently and securely from virtually anywhere. Deposit checks on the go, send or receive payments from friends and family, pay bills, transfer money between accounts, view balances, and find Synovus locations.
Simple Account Management
• Review activity and balances in your Synovus checking, savings, loan, and credit card accounts
• Quickly view Instant Balances without logging in
• Set alerts to be notified of important account activity
• Search for transactions by keyword, amount date, and check number
Mobile Check Deposit****
• Use your camera to deposit checks
• Enter the deposit amount and submit photos of your endorsed check
Enhanced Security with Multifactor Authentication
• Set up Touch or Face ID to sign in quickly and securely
• Answer a security question after signing in with a unique username and password
• First-time logins or logins on unknown devices require a one-time passcode in addition to username and password
Move funds quickly and securely between your accounts
Securely send and receive money from friends, family—even the babysitter— with Popmoney® using an email address or mobile number
• Schedule, edit, or cancel payments to companies
• Add and edit recipients
• View and pay upcoming eBills
• Find Synovus branch and ATM locations across the Southeast
• Search locations close to you, near an address or within a specific ZIP code
• Location permissions are necessary to determine your current location to display nearby Synovus locations/ATMs and provide mapping directions
• Camera permissions are necessary for you to use the Mobile Deposit feature
• Internet access permissions are necessary for the app to connect with My Synovus
• Minimum system requirement: Apple iOS 11 or higher
• Access to your device’s contacts is required for Popmoney®
About My Synovus
• The My Synovus App is free to download. Use of the My Synovus app requires your mobile service provider’s data and/or text plan for which charges may apply.
• You can sign in on the app using your existing My Synovus username and password or enroll via the link from the app’s login page.
• You may also be asked to answer security questions and/or receive a one-time passcode to login.
• The My Synovus App is suited for ages 13 and up. Minors ages 13 and older have limited access to services within the app.
Please refer to the My Synovus agreement at https://www.synovus.com/personal/my-synovus/agreement/ for complete details.
*Account Transaction Limitations for Savings and Money Market Accounts— Savings and Money Market accounts may have no more than six (6) debit transactions per month or monthly statement cycle. A debit transaction is a check, debit/check card transaction, transfer, or pre-authorized transfer, including those made by phone or modem. Unlimited transactions are permitted if made by the customer in person, by mail, through an ATM or by phone if the check is mailed to the customer. If an account continually exceeds the allowed debit transactions, we may convert it to a checking account.
** Pay People requires enrollment in Popmoney service. Individual, daily, and monthly payment limits apply and are described within the Popmoney service in My Synovus. Popmoney payments sent through the My Synovus mobile app to an email address must be less than $100 per payment.
***Pay bills or companies requires enrollment in Bill Pay service through My Synovus.
****Deposit limits and other restrictions apply. Deposits are subject to verification. Funds are available within 3 business days. Camera must have at least two megapixels in resolution.
The service marks and trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners.
Synovus Bank, Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender ©2019 Synovus Bank
minor enhancements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I’m actually updating a review on the App Store
I didn’t think the day would come. I rarely even write reviews, and I have NEVER updated a review. But this app deserves it. Synovus has done a massive overhaul to this app. I love it! They make the process of using synovus for credit cards, checking accounts, rewards, depositing checks, and making transfers completely streamlined and seamless.
I hope Synovus give the developers a pizza party and a 1/2 day off for the work they have put into this app. I’ve been using the app since it came out and I can tell you, GREAT JOB! And the work they are continuing to put into the updates??! Seriously team, great job!
Too many steps
All and all a very useful app, but I can rarely ever get the fingerprint log in to work so I have to type in my password more often than not. It is also not as user friendly as it could be. There are too many steps for submitting and completing a transfer (you are not finished when you think you are) and choosing the accounts to transfer between is clunky. The scrolling choice sometimes changes and you think you have chosen the correct accounts to transfer between initially, but then you realize too late they weren’t. You have to spend too much time verifying that everything is correct before proceeding. I use the app quite often so I have everything memorized now but I have been caught with my pants down so to speak when I think I have transferred money to my debit card account just before running a transaction and then find out I didn’t when the card is declined. Embarrassing at times.
Not ready for prime time
I don’t bank with Synovus anymore, but I do have a credit card. This new app has proven to be absolutely worthless for a customer in my situation. Nothing shows up on the drop down list when I try to make a payment (only “no options”), payments I schedule using the phone system do not show up under “scheduled payments,” and I had to request a paper automatic payment form to send back via mail (this is what the customer service rep I spoke to had me do). All this app has done has forced me to worry that my payments are not actually in the system and then call customer service a million more times than I ever did before when the card used the Cardview site. It’s been months and the problems have not been fixed in updates. Did you test it at all for people who don’t have bank accounts, only cards? Beyond frustrating.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Synovus Bank
- 182.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Synovus Bank
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.