My Talking Tom is the best virtual pet game for the whole family.
- Players can adopt Tom and take care of him every day, making sure he gets enough food and sleep, taking him to the toilet, and keeping him happy, smiling and laughing.
- The game features a collection of mini games designed to test skill, reflexes and puzzle solving ability - puzzle games, action games, adventure games, and even a sport game. There’s something for everyone!
- Players can compete head-to-head in Goal! or slingshot to survive in Go Up - the challenge never ends!
- Tom likes to be petted and even spoken to - he repeats everything he hears in his funny voice!
- Users can collect new clothes for him and new furniture items for his house are unlocked.
- Everyone can customize Tom in their own way - an astronaut, a pilot, a superhero… or maybe just something cool and casual.
- Tom can go on trips to other countries and build up an album of photos from his travels!
Millions of people play My Talking Tom every day, so why not join the fun?
And best of all… it’s absolutely FREE! So download now, and start playing today!
This app is PRIVO certified. The PRIVO safe harbor seal indicates that Outfit7 Limited has established COPPA-compliant privacy practices to protect your child’s personal information. Our apps do not allow younger children to share their information.
“My Talking Tom” offers users an exclusive monthly subscription with additional exclusive gameplay features as an optional in-app purchase.
Officer Tom’s Monthly Subscription – which offers the Policeman Outfit, the option to resume playing 4x per mini-game session, and unlimited energy for playing mini-games – is priced at $4.99 per month.
Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal during the 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your App Store account settings after purchase. When you cancel your subscription, the cancellation will apply from the next subscription period onwards. Please note that deleting the app does not result in cancellation of your subscription. You can restore your purchases in the game’s shop screen.
This app contains:
- Promotion of Outfit7's products and advertising;
- Links that direct customers to Outfit7’s websites and other apps;
- Personalization of content to encourage users to play the app again;
- YouTube integration to allow users to watch videos of Outfit7's animated characters;
- The option to make in-app purchases;
- Items to purchase (available in different prices) using virtual currency, depending on the player’s progress; and
- Alternative options to access all functionalities of the app without making any in-app purchases using real money.
Customer support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Break it open and you can get...
Awesome food, outfits and furniture!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A very good game but too many ads (agreeing with someone else not copying
I love the game, it’s just that there are so many ads I can’t play much of the game at all! And I always have to constantly press the “X” button, this is an amazing and awesome game but I don’t like how many ads there are. And I deleted the game 7 or 6 months ago because of it, but yesterday night I came across it and started to download it again, when I started playing and all the ads showed up I realized why I deleted it, I still have the game and play it with my little sister, but the ads keep stopping us from the game. Anyway my sister and I enjoy the game and still play it, but I hope less ads show so my sister and I as well as others can play the game, that’s all and I hope everyone has an amazing morning/afternoon/night, bye!
MAN IN ANGELA’s EYES IS OBVIOUSLY FAKE
I played this game a while back but I just wanted to mention the rumor about the man in Angela’s eyes. I don’t mean to be rude, but I honestly can’t believe anybody would believe something like this. And if you still believe this, let me ask you these questions: why would the developer even show his face? Why doesn’t the face move? Is it supposed to be FaceTime or something? What would happen if you go offline? I can’t believe that when I was young (like 4-5 years ago) I actually believed this. Guys, the reason they have that is that it is a technique to make the reflection in her eye look real. This was probably some idiot on the internet a long time ago trying to convince people of dumb things. This is kind of like saying that a video game can have a picture of a person, then BOOM, somehow he can spy on you. And I also hope it is wwwwaaaaayyyy too obvious that people who tell stories about how their son went missing after spending a lot of time with talking Angela or something. This game is pretty fun though :)
It’s a fun game but you definitely need to fix something Outfit 7
I enjoy playing My Talking Tom, but one day something super weird, confusing, and scary happened. Here I will explain, One day (I don’t remember the exact date) I went on my phone and I see that I keep on getting constant notifications to come and play the game bc I hadn’t played the game in about two months (yes I know, it’s a long time.) and I was reading all the notifications and the most recent one specifically said, “That’s it, I’m leaving.”. Once I finished reading it I was immediately super confused so I quickly opened the app and I FRICKING SWEAR TO GOD THAT TOM WAS NOT THERE!! He wasn’t anywhere I looked in the kitchen, the bathroom, the bedroom, the living room and Tom was NOWHERE TO BE FOUND! I panicked out the app and never got back on for the rest of the week! At the time I didn’t believe the ghost rumors and Tom and Angela calling your phone and that stuff bc I didn’t believe in such things, but when this happened I was so scared I didn’t use my phone for the rest of the week. Plz fix this glitch and don’t let it happen to anyone else, Thank you.
- Outfit7 Limited
- 399.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Outfit7 Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Stack of Gold Coins $1.99
- Pouch of Gold Coins $4.99
- Bag of Gold Coins $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.