My Talking Tom is the best virtual pet game for the whole family.
- Players can adopt Tom and take care of him every day, making sure he gets enough food and sleep, taking him to the toilet, and keeping him happy, smiling and laughing.
- The game features a collection of mini games designed to test skill, reflexes and puzzle solving ability - puzzle games, action games, adventure games, and even a sport game. There’s something for everyone!
- Players can compete head-to-head in Goal! or slingshot to survive in Go Up - the challenge never ends!
- Tom likes to be petted and even spoken to - he repeats everything he hears in his funny voice!
- Users can collect new clothes for him and new furniture items for his house are unlocked.
- Everyone can customize Tom in their own way - an astronaut, a pilot, a superhero… or maybe just something cool and casual.
- Tom can go on trips to other countries and build up an album of photos from his travels!
Millions of people play My Talking Tom every day, so why not join the fun?
And best of all… it’s absolutely FREE! So download now, and start playing today!
This app is PRIVO certified. The PRIVO safe harbor seal indicates that Outfit7 Limited has established COPPA-compliant privacy practices to protect your child’s personal information. Our apps do not allow younger children to share their information.
“My Talking Tom” offers users an exclusive monthly subscription with additional exclusive gameplay features as an optional in-app purchase.
Officer Tom’s Monthly Subscription offers the Policeman Outfit, the option to resume playing 4x per mini-game session, and unlimited energy for playing mini-games.
Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal during the 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your App Store account settings after purchase. When you cancel your subscription, the cancellation will apply from the next subscription period onwards. Please note that deleting the app does not result in cancellation of your subscription. You can restore your purchases in the game’s shop screen.
This app contains:
- Promotion of Outfit7's products and advertising;
- Links that direct customers to Outfit7’s websites and other apps;
- Personalization of content to encourage users to play the app again;
- YouTube integration to allow users to watch videos of Outfit7's animated characters;
- The option to make in-app purchases;
- Items to purchase (available in different prices) using virtual currency, depending on the player’s progress; and
- Alternative options to access all functionalities of the app without making any in-app purchases using real money.
Customer support: email@example.com
A GOLDEN SURPRISE!
Tap and break to collect awesome food, outfits, and furniture!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
good game but unnecessary amount of ads
This is a really fun game that i’ve been playing for years. However I don’t like how there are ads literally everywhere. I have this problem with the My Talking Angela app and the second My Talking Tom. There’s an ad after I lose in a game even though I never click watch an ad to double the amount of coins. There’s an ad when I go to different stations. They just randomly
pop up. I understand that you need to make money but you’ve already included the spinning wheel in your games and ads to unlock things for a certain amount of time. I think the random ads should be removed and you should only give the person ads if they agree to watch one. Don’t just throw random ads in peoples faces. For me it doesn’t make the game as appealing.
Good but ads need to be removed or show up less often
I have been playing this game for five years such progress I made i am addicted to the game until I got to know roblox and Minecraft but there are problems with the game too many ads popping disturbing and lame not to mention inappropriate ads pop up (bra discounts and adult toys and pg13 games) this is a kids game not some cringe adult game and it really slowed my phone down a lot had no choice to delete it my progress I worked on for years are lost it meant nothing anymore bc of ads I would be glad if you guys make them show up less often or just completely remove ads especially the minute long ones and my phone heats up like crazy also your making things too expensive especially the diamonds too hard to get I don’t remember anyone unlocking the diamond skin or the albino tiger skin or any diamond cost skin and you can’t just force people to watch ads (loosing a mini game getting extra coins extra wheel turn extra plane ticket) I’m sick of it I rather play roblox where ads never pop up on ur face or have inappropriate disturbing and lame ads just ads made by roblox devs wanting ya to play their game with kid friendly content so in summary: fix the game and remove all ads or your game is gonna go down hill
Okay- the online stuff is a lie.
Okay!! So I get the game is very popular and people are saying there’s a man in all of there eyes but that’s a lie!!! I only downloaded this app to see if that was true so I took a screenshot and zoomed into the eyes and I didn’t see anything. It’s either that it’s a little kid trying to scare you OR there is actually a man and they got smarter by the stuff they might of been seeing online about people “finding out” so they made it so you can’t see it, because it just looks like normal pixel animated eyes. Also i noticed that in a photo showing you the game, toms eyes are green and in another picture his eyes are blueish green so that’s weird. I would like to say the adds are inappropriate and should be deleted off so little kids can’t see. But otherwise the game is a bit weird and inappropriate, why? Well because you can hit/punch cats so it teaches little kids to do animal abuse to cats or to other animals. I realize bigger kids wouldn’t do that but it’s really concerning about inappropriate adds, animal abuse and more to little children. I don’t think children under at least 12+ should play this game little children could learn something bad from it. I do not put any hate of this game or the people who made it but I think there’s some bugs to work out. Thank you for reading my review. :)
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Outfit7 Limited
- 416.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Outfit7 Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Stack of Gold Coins $1.99
- Pouch of Gold Coins $4.99
- Chest of Gold Coins (-70%) $5.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.