My Talking Tom is the best virtual pet game for the whole family.
- Players can adopt Tom and take care of him every day, making sure he gets enough food and sleep, taking him to the toilet, and keeping him happy, smiling and laughing.
- The game features a collection of mini games designed to test skill, reflexes and puzzle solving ability - puzzle games, action games, adventure games, and even a sport game. There’s something for everyone!
- Players can compete head-to-head in Goal! or slingshot to survive in Go Up - the challenge never ends!
- Tom likes to be petted and even spoken to - he repeats everything he hears in his funny voice!
- Users can collect new clothes for him and new furniture items for his house are unlocked.
- Everyone can customize Tom in their own way - an astronaut, a pilot, a superhero… or maybe just something cool and casual.
- Tom can go on trips to other countries and build up an album of photos from his travels!
Millions of people play My Talking Tom every day, so why not join the fun?
And best of all… it’s absolutely FREE! So download now, and start playing today!
This app is PRIVO certified. The PRIVO safe harbor seal indicates that Outfit7 Limited has established COPPA-compliant privacy practices to protect your child’s personal information. Our apps do not allow younger children to share their information.
“My Talking Tom” offers users an exclusive monthly subscription with additional exclusive gameplay features as an optional in-app purchase.
Officer Tom’s Monthly Subscription – which offers the Policeman Outfit, the option to resume playing 4x per mini-game session, and unlimited energy for playing mini-games – is priced at $4.99 per month.
Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal during the 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your App Store account settings after purchase. When you cancel your subscription, the cancellation will apply from the next subscription period onwards. Please note that deleting the app does not result in cancellation of your subscription. You can restore your purchases in the game’s shop screen.
This app contains:
- Promotion of Outfit7's products and advertising;
- Links that direct customers to Outfit7’s websites and other apps;
- Personalization of content to encourage users to play the app again;
- YouTube integration to allow users to watch videos of Outfit7's animated characters;
- The option to make in-app purchases;
- Items to purchase (available in different prices) using virtual currency, depending on the player’s progress; and
- Alternative options to access all functionalities of the app without making any in-app purchases using real money.
Customer support: firstname.lastname@example.org
KEEP TAPPING! Break the toy open and you can get awesome food, outfits and furniture!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s a fun game but you definitely need to fix something Outfit 7
I enjoy playing My Talking Tom, but one day something super weird, confusing, and scary happened. Here I will explain, One day (I don’t remember the exact date) I went on my phone and I see that I keep on getting constant notifications to come and play the game bc I hadn’t played the game in about two months (yes I know, it’s a long time.) and I was reading all the notifications and the most recent one specifically said, “That’s it, I’m leaving.”. Once I finished reading it I was immediately super confused so I quickly opened the app and I FRICKING SWEAR TO GOD THAT TOM WAS NOT THERE!! He wasn’t anywhere I looked in the kitchen, the bathroom, the bedroom, the living room and Tom was NOWHERE TO BE FOUND! I panicked out the app and never got back on for the rest of the week! At the time I didn’t believe the ghost rumors and Tom and Angela calling your phone and that stuff bc I didn’t believe in such things, but when this happened I was so scared I didn’t use my phone for the rest of the week. Plz fix this glitch and don’t let it happen to anyone else, Thank you.
Good game but weird ads
So I was in my phone and I downloaded the game, I had had it before and everything was normal like I remembered it. One day when I was on it I was looking through the wardrobe to see what I would save up to get, when all of a sudden (I DIDNT CLICK ANYTHING!) an ad popped up and it took me to the AppStore, nothing bad, so I exited out, it did it again and at this point I was annoyed cause I every time I clicked the screen, it would take me to the AppStore. Then something awfully weird happened, I clicked the screen to purchase with coins an outfit and then it took me to this website with a naked woman on it and another woman below her, doing something gross. It read, “take this survey to get,” I didn’t read the rest cause I was like ew. So I thought it was a virus but I don’t know I was pretty freaked out and grossed out. I suggest talking Tom fixing the ads they have and working on those bugs. This is supposed to be a family friendly game not a p*rn website. Fix it please.
Errors and Ads
I recently downloaded this game again so my young granddaughter could play on it. Of course, this also got me playing with it again. It is very frustrating though. With every switch from room to room it stops for an ad. That wouldn’t be that bad if they weren’t so long but also...then it frequently freezes up and goes to a dead black screen as described in previous reviews. It also does this while playing a game. Obviously, they haven’t taken the time to fix this. I have to completely sign out of the game which causes me to lose my points too. I’m one who will choose to watch an ad for additional points but it has to work! The games aren’t quite as I recall either. Many games you can get stuck playing and get very few, if any coins for. I always stay and select the double coin but again, it will frequently freeze up. All these leads to very limited game play. I expect more from a game.
- Outfit7 Limited
- 398.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Outfit7 Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Stack of Gold Coins $1.99
- Pouch of Gold Coins $4.99
- Bag of Gold Coins $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.