Your life’s mobile, so take us along for the ride! Start banking wherever you are with The Heritage Bank’s My THB Mobile App! Do it all from your iOS device: check balances, make transfers, pay bills, make deposits, and find locations. The App is free to download and our Mobile Banking service is free to use, but message and data rates from your mobile service provider will still apply.
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
- Make payments to new and existing payees, cancel scheduled bills and review previously paid bills from your mobile device. (You must be enrolled into Bill Pay to use Mobile Bill Pay).
-Deposit checks while on the go
- Find nearby Branches and ATMs using the device’s built-in GPS. Additionally, you can search by zip code or address.
- Some features may not be available on all devices.
- You must be enrolled in Online Banking to use Mobile Banking.
- Your security is important! Our App is covered by the same levels of Multi-Factor Authentication and SSL as our Online Banking service.
- Need Assistance? Call our Client Care Line @ 800.624.6452, Mon – Fri 8am to 5pm.
The Heritage Bank, Member FDIC
We are continually working to deliver an exceptional user experience within the app. This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements. We will be sure to highlight any new features within the app as they become available.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not user friendly
This is an OK app but definitely needs to be improved. Countless times when I’m signing in I have to manually key in my log in info when it should automatically sign me in using the Face ID option that I have it set for. It seems to forget that option. Many times it says it doesn’t recognize my log in information and I have to reset the app and start over. Upon signing in I also have to go through the options as if it’s my first time using the app and that is also a headache. I’m sure you guys can update this app to be more user friendly. I’ve banked with this bank for years as well as Wells Fargo and BoA and their apps are top knotch compared to the THB app. Please please do something with this.
This app needs improvements. I would like to be able to see me Routing and Account Number from the app so I don’t have to make a trip to the bank to sit in line for 30mins to get my banking numbers. Also it is lacking a lot options other bankers apps have.
Why does app require you to authenticate your username and password after 2-3 months? And then it doesn’ t accept the last p/ w used. I delete the app then install again , I should not have to call Customer Svc each time to get a temporary p/ w. It’s irritating/ frustrating.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.