Your life’s mobile, so take us along for the ride! Start banking wherever you are with The Heritage Bank’s My THB Mobile App! Do it all from your iOS device: check balances, make transfers, pay bills, make deposits, and find locations. The App is free to download and our Mobile Banking service is free to use, but message and data rates from your mobile service provider will still apply.
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
- Make payments to new and existing payees, cancel scheduled bills and review previously paid bills from your mobile device. (You must be enrolled into Bill Pay to use Mobile Bill Pay).
-Deposit checks while on the go
- Find nearby Branches and ATMs using the device’s built-in GPS. Additionally, you can search by zip code or address.
- Some features may not be available on all devices.
- You must be enrolled in Online Banking to use Mobile Banking.
- Your security is important! Our App is covered by the same levels of Multi-Factor Authentication and SSL as our Online Banking service.
- Need Assistance? Call our Client Care Line @ 800.624.6452, Mon – Fri 8am to 5pm.
The Heritage Bank, Member FDIC
THB Mobile for iPhone is proud to deliver an exceptional user experience within the app. This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements. We will be sure to highlight any new features within the app as they become available.
Ratings and Reviews
Since the last update I can only mobile deposit into savings, called the branch and they are aware but there is no eta on a fix. My local branches closed! I need this fixed asap!
Have had more issues with this since having too download it.. it really is horrible when I log into to check my balance and see that the same amount has been there for 2 days! When I go into to summary to check recent purchases I see nothing but double from every single place I’ve purchased from.. please fix these issues..
Half the time it doesn’t show the Accurate balance!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.