It’s here! The My Thirty-One app is an exclusive mobile experience for our Thirty-One Consultants.
Here are some of the amazing features:
–Log in and view your back office information
–Basic personal dashboard including personal volume
–Access to your Customer’s order history
- Access to your Customer’s contact information
- Business update from ThirtyOneToday.com
- Basic alerts including order shipped, new recruit, retail order submitted
- Announcements from ThirtyOneToday.com
- Settings and configuration
- Link to the Thirty-One Catalog
- Build your foundation for success with StartSwell! Use the StartSwell tracker to track your goals.
- Manage parties from start to finish! With this new feature you can set up parties, send email invitations to party guests, send the Hostess portal link to your Hostess and so much more!
- Make mobile checkout even easier with order entry and payments! Create and manage party, retail and business supply orders from start to finish. You can even use the app to accept payments on any order type!
- Use personalization preview to help select the best personalization options for your product
- Easily manage orders and parties on both mobile and web with real time sync to your Virtual Office.
Who is Thirty-One?
Thirty-One is more than just a company. We are people who believe in celebrating, encouraging and rewarding others for who they are. Through God's strength, we've built a family of individuals who feel women deserve to treat themselves and those around them to something special. Our commitment is to provide women with a fulfilling, enjoyable and rewarding experience one person at a time.
- Bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I am a consultant and the app is super slow and hard (hard meaning hard to read and not at easy as the website on the computer ) to use. Now supposedly the update just happened and I cannot get in because the old version is not supported but it doesn’t say that there is an update available. Of course I would do it if it were available! This is supposed to also help for shows and half the time the customers are waiting and just get frustrated with me for taking too long.
New update has bugs
I'm all for updating to get rid of bugs, make things more efficient, etc. but this did the opposite. Personal volume doesn't show, contacts, parties and YTD section is blank and the open party doesn't have a consultant ship option. Keeps giving an error message when you try to navigate anywhere. Took a while to connect to TOT, where I will have to do everything and only while on wifi. Fix this please!
It’s effective but not much else
The app does what it needs to do...allows you to access TOT, place orders, manage parties, etc. However, it’s a pain to navigate. It does not keep you signed it for long at all so you frequently have to sign into the app, then if you want to go to TOT you have to sign into that separately. It’s a lot of navigating just to get to your virtual office. I hope they decide to redesign some of these features in the app!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.