My Time Off Tracker is designed to help you quickly check how much time off you have, without needing to sign into any of your business accounts or work portals.
- Automatically increase your time off weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or yearly.
- Set when your next accrual date is, and the app will add your accrued time and update the next date automatically.
- Set a cap to prevent the time from automatically accruing past a certain amount.
- Keep track of Use or Lose time, by setting a date to use or lose by and a cap to your time off.
- Custom widgets for both the lock screen and the Home Screen.
- See how much time you have off is remaining without even opening the app.
- Widgets match the color theme chosen in the app.
- When you take time off, enter the amount in the app to always know how much time off is left.
- See how much time off you take every month.
- Easily check when the last time you took a day off was.
- Swipe on the entries to delete or edit the entry.
- Reset the history whenever you need.
- View detailed graphs of your time off.
- Choose a date in the future to plan ahead.
- See how much time off you will have on that date.
- Some employers grant sick time and annual time in different time intervals, this app allows you to customize the time you earn your time off.
- Keep track of unique time off you earn that is separate from your annual or sick time.
- Hide the features that you don’t need by turning them off in settings.
- Manually add or remove time off on any day.
- Full iCloud support, time off syncs across both iPhone and iPad.
- Light and dark mode
- Daily reminders to log your time
- Long press on notifications to quickly add or remove time.
- Customize the app to your preference by changing the color of each page and reordering the information to always show what is most important to you.
- iPhone and iPad app available
Developed by Bryant Foster and Jason Hansen.
This update addresses the following bug:
-Unable to change the automatic accrual date in onboarding, or in settings on iOS 17.1 devices
Ratings and Reviews
The developer listened to my request! I can now add monthly accruals and I am so thankful. This is my go to app for tracking my time! Thank you
EDIT. Again, thanks for the fantastic app, still use it regularly. I have a suggestion - is it possible to integrate this into SiriShortcuts app? I’d love to have some automations for adding / deducting time.
Developer Response ,
UPDATE 2: Update to version 2.2, and you’re request will be granted. Thanks for your suggestions! We are grateful for any and all feedback to help improve My Time Off Tracker!
UPDATE: Please update the app to version 2.0, and let us know what you think of the requested changes! Thank you for helping us make My Time Off Tracker the best PTO tracker available on the App Store!
Thank you so much for the suggestions! We are hard at work improving the app for the next major release, and we will definitely look into them.
Great way to track hours
That app that my work uses to track time off is slow to update (sometimes taking two weeks to do so) so I love that I can manage it myself. I love to easy to use interface
Favorite work related app
This is quickly becoming one of my favorite work related apps! Seeing when PTO will accrue and calculating how much PTO I'll have by certain dates has made vacation planning a lot easier
Developer Response ,
Thank you for reviewing our app! We’re glad that you enjoy using it! Stay tuned for a successor app to My Time Off Tracker, coming in the near future with dedicated planning capabilities and more.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jason Hansen
- 2.7 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Jason Hansen
- In-App Purchases
- Medium Tip $4.99
- Large Tip $9.99
- Small Tip $1.99