My Toolbox Genomics DNA profile gives you the tools to fully enhance your genetic health. With one saliva sample My Toolbox Genomics analyses 1,000 genetic areas and provide hyper-personalised information on 5 core health areas, 10 health insights and 300+ reports.
Understanding where you may have genetic deficiencies, health risks or gifts can help you form life-changing habits. Unlock the secrets of your genetic health to become a healthier, happier you.
Once you receive your results, the app will show all your personalised reports, recommendations, action plans, workout and nutrition planner. The dynamic app changes with you depending on what your health goal is.
Your genes are unique and your approach to nutrition, exercise and movement should be too. Our DNA Health profile reports on 5 core health areas:
• Physical – Uncover your genetic muscle power, anaerobic threshold and many more reports based on your physiology.
• Diet – Get to know, among other things, how your body responds to carbohydrates and what your metabolic rate really is.
• Vitamins – It could be critical to know if you have a deficiency to certain vitamins and minerals; now you can find out!
• Health – Are you at risk of obesity or Type 2 diabetes? Put into place interventions against genetic health risks.
• Psychology – Discover if you’re a Warrior or a Worrier with expert recommendations concerning how you could deal with certain situations.
Delving further into your genetics, we delivers deep insights to help you with :
• Stress - Valuable insight into the relation of our genes and our ability to manage stress.
• Anti-Ageing – Ageing is the biggest risk factor associated with disease.
• Sleep management – Sleep allows the repair of bone, skin and muscles and is responsible for the correct functioning of the immune system.
• Injury Prevention – Help minimise the risk of injury.
• Mental Health – Reports on genetic variants that play a part in mind health.
• Gut Health – A healthy gut is the base of wellness.
• Muscle Health – Healthy muscles are needed to function in everyday life.
• Eye Health – How well do you process the nutrients needed for good eye health?
• Skin Health - Your skin could be genetically predisposed to certain health risks.
Biological Age & Epigenetic Health Profile
Epigenetics controls how your genes behave. You are born with your genetic makeup, but you can affect your epigenetics through your lifestyle.
What is Biological Age?
We actually have two ages: Chronological age and biological age.
Your chronological age is the exact number of years that you have been alive. Whereas your biological age is the true reflection of how your cells are ageing.
Epigenetics test looks at your:
• Biological Age
• Eye Age
• Memory Age
• Hearing Age
Benefit from knowing if you should make any changes in your nutrition, exercise or lifestyle or continue to monitor your overall health. The app provides the insights together with real world expert recommendations that you can take away with you.
As you can affect your epigenetics it means that you are now able to track your genetic health. Multiple testing allows you to monitor how positive changes are affecting your inner health. Motivate yourself even further with a test 1, 2 or 4 times a year.
FREE DNA Health Profile
When you by a Biological Age & Epigenetic Profile you’ll receive your DNA results completely FREE.
You’ll also have free access to your:
• Genetic Action Plan
• DNA-aligned Workout Planner
• Meal Plan with 100s of recipes
• Training Guide with a vast library of video guides
Keep up to date with your genetic health wherever you are in the world.
You must not rely on the information on our app as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
We are consistently providing updates to the My Toolbox Genomics app, making it faster, more reliable and easier to get the information that’s important to you.
Below is an example of what we’ve improved in the recent update.
o DNA Reports
o Health Insights
o Genetic Action Plan
o Epigenetic results which includes Biological Age
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.