With "My Travel World" you can get all the countries that you have visited, highlight in the application. This gives you an overview and statistics how many countries in the world have you visited. The application shows in the statistics the percentage of countries or pro percentage of the earth's surface you have already visited. You will also receive additional information about the countries. It provides a direct connection to Googlemaps®, Wikipedia® and Wikimeda®. You can share the current status of the visited countries, islands and POIs with your friends through mail, message (iMessage), Twitter and Facebook (This feature is only available for os release 10.7 or greater)
• Mark country as visited
• Add first and last visit year to each country
• Show status of visited countries (count and area), cities, islands and POIs
• Share your visit status with your friend via mail, message (iMessage), Twitter® or Facebook®
• For each city, island or POI you can set an individual link to any webpage
• Add unlimited cities, islands and POIs (Point of interest) to each state
• Relations from countries, cities, islands and POIs to Googlemaps®, Wikipedia® and Wikimeda® are automatically created
• For each country the following information are available
• Country name
• Country name long version
• Capital city
• Population per ml²
• Country Code ISO2 and ISO3
• Country ISO number
• TLD (Top Level Domain)
• Country name in Englisch
• Country native language
• Visit status
• First visit
• Last visit
• Country flagg
• FullScreen Support
• Touch Bar Icons now has transparent background
• For German language: England has renamed to "Vereinigtes Königreich"
• Fix the problem if a name (city, island or POI) contians a ' sign
Ratings and Reviews
Im sorry to say I hate it but...
Its very hard to use. If you’re going to pay 4.99 for an app it might as wel be very easy to navigate. The drop pins and remove pins are difficult in a sense where you cant just remove one. Once you hit the button they all disappear. Its also tough that you have to line the map up dead center to drop a pin on a certain city. For OCD people like me it’ll drive you nuts. Im really sorry for the bad review but if you are going to charge 4.99 you might want to do some UX first and get some feedback. Its a good idea but this day and age there are def some easier ways to do things
I wish I had seen his review before I wasted $4.99
I saw the review AFTER I purchased this app! It is so difficult to use it is just awful. Placing the pins should not be so difficult. What a waste of money. It is really not usable! Sorry - great concept, execution is awful.
Not very good!!!
Needs alot of work. It does not look like anything in the pictures. You can not save the locations where you have been. A complete waste of money.
- Horst Jehle
- 236.2 MB
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2019 CIMSoft, pps4Me.de
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.