Charter Communications, Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks are now one company, and soon you’ll get to know us by the name Spectrum. This app is for customers in the former Time Warner Cable service area.
Use My TWC® mobile app to manage your account and services, including review and pay your bill, get detailed billing information, and troubleshoot equipment for service issues, manage your existing service appointments and access Phone voicemail.
- View your bill summary, payment history, recent activity and last 6-month statements
- Pay your bill using a credit card, debit card, checking account or savings account *
- Schedule a future payment without waiting for a due date
- Setup recurring payments using AutoPay and paperless billing preferences
- Activate your new set-top-box, modem & Digital Adapter
- Check equipment connection status and troubleshoot service issues by reauthorizing equipment
- Check your full list of existing services and equipment
- Add or upgrade TWC services from the app
- View/reschedule/cancel your existing service appointments
- Manage your appointment notification preferences for existing appointments
- Receive notifications for new phone voicemails
- Listen to and manage your phone voicemail
- Use Call Forwarding to forward your phone when you¹re on the go
- Use Virtual Assistant to get answers about your services.
- Schedule a call-back using Talk to TWC. You don¹t need to wait on hold, we¹ll connect you with an agent when you’re available.
- Chat lets you text chat with a live representative for help on all your service questions.
- Find TWC WiFi® Hotspots near you
- Find TWC Stores near you
- Access the TWC Channel Guide
*Hawaii customers cannot make payments with checking and savings accounts
・With every app update, we fix bugs to bring you a better experience.
Ratings and Reviews
This is a must have app for those who have the TWC (Spectrum) home services like tv, Internet, home phone. No more waiting on a phone line for someone to take your call and answer a question/concern you may have. I just got done with talking to someone about a concern I had about my billing statement, which was answered by the 'In App' contact support texting! Everything was takin care of with in 5 minutes of me tapping on the 'Contact Support' text service. Very friendly, quick response time, knowledgeable, and overall way easier than any other way I've done before, contacting customer service in the past. I see this being the future of contacting support. 5*s for sure. Plus, not to mention, all of your account info, services you have/had or upgrades can be made and changed right from the app, including troubleshooting with wifi signal (turn on/off), change passwords to the wifi, and so much more! You'll just have to see for yourself! Go on...give it a go! You will not be disappointed!
Horrible customer service
I recently moved and was told to take my equipment and hook it up myself. They said the services would be turned on in 2 days. When I called after 3 days and no service, I was told they couldn’t give me a date or time that I would have internet, cable, phone, etc. The computer tells the techs when to go out and turn on services and it’s any day, any time they want. The rep did tell me there were several techs in my area with extra time so she put in a special request. Two days later, still nothing! I have had problems with them before and their opinion that they are the only ones whose time is valuable. I told her I am a student and have to finish class work and take an exam by the end of the week, but although she said the right things, she was very patronizing as if I was too stupid to understand her. They may have cheaper bundles, but I am probably switching services based on principle. I cannot stand paying money to people who don’t value their customers.
Review of App FOR TWC/SPECTRUM
Long time customer of TWC/Spectrum : Constant server errors and crashing apps !! How do you expect to have happy customers who pay for the services you offer and are relied upon to work yet don't !! Wow if you write to much of a complaint I get blocked! Do you want a review? I dont like your tech suppirt people laughing at me when i asked abouttwo things , the current new upgrades offered for free on the online services Which they told me i was mistaken (They dontveven know whats going on with the companyoffers !!! i saidi guess ill go else where since i cant afford the high cost of services! & ( after asking for help and saying " im tired of the apps not working that control the landline ) And effects my use on international calling App & The online App use which when I have to call Spectrum to fix the app thats not working, going on 2 weeks now"! You should credit everone fortheservices we have been withoutforv2 Weeks!
Developer Response ,
I apologize for any poor experience. For direct support, you can reach us at 1-888-438-2427 or on Twitter and Facebook. https://twitter.com/ask_spectrum https://www.facebook.com/Spectrum/. ^JM
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.