The My Verizon app is the all-in-one hub of your Verizon experience, allowing you to keep track of account changes, latest offers and much more.
With My Verizon you can:
• View your account in one seamless feed.
• Get on-demand support tools like Live Chat and step-by-step troubleshooting instructions as needed. Need extra help? Customer service is just a tap away.
• Monitor data usage via a control center that lets you see how much data is being used, who is using it and how to get more when you need it.
• Change or manage your account safely anywhere, anytime. Easily switch to a different plan or go Unlimited right from your device.
• Make secure payments quickly. Manage and pay your bills easily, or simply enroll in Auto Pay.
• Score rewards, once-in-a-lifetime experiences and exclusive perks from your favorite brands when you register for Verizon Up.
• Shop phones, wearables, smart devices and accessories right from the app, and get delivery as quickly as the same day.
• Control your entire Verizon experience, in just one app.
***The My Verizon App is now also available to conveniently serve all prepaid self-service needs. Make payments, enroll in Auto Pay, monitor usage, add data or change a plan directly on your prepaid device. Managing your prepaid account on the most reliable network has never been easier.***
New this month:
• Our newest plans and offers, including for the new iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro.
• (iOS only) We’ve enhanced Call Filter to add call history, the ability to report spam numbers via call history, and a count view of blocked calls. View in the app today.
• Bug fixes for the sign in experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Verizon has come a long way and I’m very pleased
The app is excellent and easy, there aren’t any glitches that I’m aware of. This is my second time joining Verizon and it’s been at least 5 years this round. Customer service is so good now, I don’t fear calling and having to wait for hours. Though the US is shamefully price gouging us for using a and/or computer... It’s still better under Verizon. I’m glad they worked out the customer service kinks and stopped making us the enemy. It makes it way easier to not feel the price phones it’s all over priced, not treated like the price burn when a company recognizes there product isn’t perfect and neither are the customers. Even though I have no other recent time with any other phone company in which to compare, I do remember leaving Verizon at least 8 years ago for AT&T, as I believe Verizon owns my closest tower, it was the reason for issues. I like Verizon their computer folks aren’t always proficient but I they are nice and seem to help, they don’t come across as used car salesmen at least not the ones around my town. App is easy to use! I wish all apps were this user friendly-I know I sound like a sapp - but I swear i no longer have issues ever.
Incompetent Employees or is it....
That Verizon is incompetent to hire competent people? Hmmmm🤔 A few short years ago Verizon told me twice I could bring my Note 4, no problem. Twice they lied and said I had to buy a new phone at the last min of course. The Note 4 btw is still compatible with the various carriers.
Now present day I ordered an iPhone and immediately cancelled that particular order and then ordered the iPhone I wanted in the color I wanted etc. I’m supposed to have 14 days to make a decision about the phone. I call up because nice as the phone is I am iPhone incompetent, I wanted a Samsung Note 8 which they advertise they have, until you’re ready to actually order it. I talk with the sweetest service rep which for Verizon is saying something because they have so many that couldn’t care less. Anyway she proceeds to inform me that I’ve had my phone for 14 days now. Again hmmm 🤔. I think I had it for 5 maybe 6 days. So long story short is no matter how nice you are no matter the business you give VERIZON will always SCREW you. On top of being stuck with this phone they charged for a fee they said they’d wave not once but Double!
For the most part Verizon is, unfortunately, the better coverage service just be forewarned Verizon will lure you in and lie lie lie.🤥🤥🤥Thanks Verizon for your concern for the happiness of your customers.😞
Sorry world I would have given a review a long time ago had I realized I could.
Being changed for devices that I cannot use.
I have been paying for devices that I cannot use due to a severe hack. I lost all of my gmail accounts and identity theft. Then I ended up being crippled on the internet. I did not choose to be hacked. I'm a victim of theft and I am not happy with Verizon because I am paying for something that I can not use. I find it very frustrating and unfair on VERIZON's part for being not understanding of my serious situation and that has been a problem for the past two years.
I am disgusted with the fact that all Verizon cares about is money and not the customer. If it wasn't for customers. You would not have a business. Try to be more understanding. You get more bees with honey than you do with vinegar. To me you are vinegar. Once my contract is up. I definitely plan on leaving VERIZON because of your disgraceful treatment of my situation and no consideration of my situation. Especially paying for devices that I cannot use use.
My review of Verizon definitely went downhill ever since you cannot understand and the incompetence of Verizon in helping me straighten out the situation. My phone is based from Connecticut and nobody can help me?? Very unhappy because of the lack of help in resolving this situation.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.