The My Verizon app is the all-in-one hub of your Verizon experience, allowing you to keep track of account changes, latest offers and much more.
With My Verizon you can:
• View your account in one seamless feed.
• Get on-demand support tools like Live Chat and step-by-step troubleshooting instructions as needed. Need extra help? Customer service is just a tap away.
• Monitor data usage via a control center that lets you see how much data is being used, who is using it and how to get more when you need it.
• Change or manage your account safely anywhere, anytime. Easily switch to a different plan or go Unlimited right from your device.
• Make secure payments quickly. Manage and pay your bills easily, or simply enroll in Auto Pay.
• Score rewards, once-in-a-lifetime experiences and exclusive perks from your favorite brands when you register for Verizon Up.
• Shop phones, wearables, smart devices and accessories right from the app, and get delivery as quickly as the same day.
• Control your entire Verizon experience, in just one app.
***The My Verizon App is now also available to conveniently serve all prepaid self-service needs. Make payments, enroll in Auto Pay, monitor usage, add data or change a plan directly on your prepaid device. Managing your prepaid account on the most reliable network has never been easier.***
New this month:
Open a support request and track its status from the Contact Us menu.
Easily switch to the Spanish version of the app, and provide feedback through our Spanish-language survey form.
Make in-store appointments with a specified start time, not a window.
Ratings and Reviews
Worst customer service
I’ve been with Verizon for over 10 years and the level of customer service has become nonexistent. I always remember that the person I’m talking to isn’t the reason I’ve had a bad experience with Verizon and treat them with the respect I would want to be treat with. Then I get a customer service rep that has an attitude from the word hello and will not transfer me to another representative or supervisor. I ask politely to please be transferred because this rep isn’t going to help me and they hang up on me. I have a rep tell me you are all good and the next day my phone is shut off. I try calling and their closed and resort to online chat. I finally get a rep on chat and they apologize for the miscommunication by the rep I spoke with on the phone but they can’t do anything and disconnect my chat. WOW!!! I wouldn’t be so disappointed if the performance of my mobile devices was incredible but I can’t even make a call at work 0 signal. I can barely use the 4g internet in my home due to the signal. I live in the middle of the city and work on a Air Force base. I pay more for my Verizon service than the rent for my apartment.
If you’re considering Verizon DONT
1. Verizon claims it has the best coverage but its a big lie they routinely have your device on 3g data speeds which is 10x slower than 4g and 20x slower than the new industry standard 5g which every other company stays true to, then when you show evidence to customer service they blame you and fall back on their it can under during “congestion” even though their data is routinely under 3g standards everywhere in and around major cities which is against what they advertise, not to mention your calls routinely drop too which is not normal at all.
2. They are the most expensive carrier and THEY WILL EVENTUALLY CHARGE YOU 10-40 DOLLARS MORE FOR YOUR BILL THAN YOU AGREED TO AND IS ADVERTISED ON YOUR PLAN BECAUSE THEY ROUTINELY RAISE YOUR BILL WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION AND CALL IT “A COMMON SOFTWARE ISSUE” THAN DONT FIX IT SO THEY CAN CONTINUE TO PROFIT ILLEGALLY BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE DONT CHECK THEIR BILL. There will be a massive class action lawsuit soon because this is something that the majority of who they service deals with
3. Switch to AT&T, Cricket, or Sprint/T-Mobile they give you more than 1mb speeds and charge you 1/2 the cost. Don’t be an idiot because you are if you have Verizon and still put up with wasting an hour calling customer every month because your bill wrongfully keeps going up each month by 10 or 20 dollars while your only getting 1 mbps data speeds with failed calls when you’re in major cities or just outside of them.
Billing / customer service
Absolutely the worst customer service I’ve ever experienced. I give it 0 stars . I’ve been a long , loyal , upstanding customer with Verizon for many years , and at the beginning of 2020, I discovered I was being overcharged , and then the pandemic set in . I could not reach a customer rep for months . When I did , I was told I wasn’t switched to the new plan and was overpaying by at least $100- for months . I barely make any money as it is . I was also informed that Verizon cares about their customers and they “ understand” we’ve fallen on hard times , but that the offer to help with plans and payments was expired ? I didn’t even know about this offer ? No one told me until it was too late ? The pandemic is still going , last I’d heard . Gee - thanks. Great caring for your customers ! After making a payment arrangement and sticking to it , I recently learned it wasn’t being held up on Verizon’s end and I was being charged over 100 more than initially agreed upon , and this was following a payment I just made ? Then I was informed I was paying convenience fees ( which I was told I wasn’t ) and then late fees because of late payments ? I wasn’t late !! This is absurd and I can’t get a customer representative who can actually help me and resolve this in a fair and amicable way ! This is an utter disgrace ! I look forward to leaving this company . It’s a shame . They USED to be great ..
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Verizon Wireless
- 168.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Verizon Wireless
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.