* Selected as the Best Finance App by Apple two years in a row
* International bestseller and number 1 in the finance category in 100 countries
* Awarded "App of the day" in several international magazines and mentioned in The New York Times
My Wallet+ is an app that helps you keep track of your expenses in a really easy and elegant way. All you need to do is to enter your expenses and incomes to monitor how much you spend, what you spend on and how much you have left to spend. You can do it where ever you are. Just pick up the phone and enter the transaction directly.
The app consists of:
1. Week, Month and Year overview with stylish drill-down barcharts showing you how you spent your money and how much money you have left.
2. When you add your incomes and expenses they show up in a list per day. It is also possible to add recurring transactions to make it easier for you.
3. A flexible category structure where you add the categories and subcategories that suits you and your lifestyle.
4. Export your expenses to Excel, CSV or HTML-format, for backup and analysis.
5. You decide when your month starts, for example the 25th of each month whenyou get your salary, and see how much money you have left to spend.
6. Backup via Dropbox
7. Set all your accounts, such as bank accounts, credit cards, cash and get the current balance.
8. Password to protect your information
.... and soon we will release a sync-solution and an Ipadversion.
My Wallet+ supports English, German, Spanish, French, Dutch, Portugese, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Swedish, Danish, Finnish and Norwegian.
The product is simple to use and will evolve along with its users needs. If you have questions, comments or want to follow and influence the development of the product, visit: http://www.block21.com
Follow us on Twitter: @mywalletapp or Facebook: http://facebook.com/mywalletapp
... or drop a line to: firstname.lastname@example.org
+ Bugfix in date picker
+ Bugfix date period coverage
Ratings and Reviews
Fabulous app. Reminds me of Calvetica: very little to learn (swiping and tapping on the bars of the Overview tab reveals transaction information), but both functionally and visually beautiful, quick to get in-and-out, responsive and just the right mix of features. I'm especially relieved to not need to waste any more time with other apps. As friction-less as a transaction-recording app can be. Great for what it is, and great for what it *isn't*, which makes the perfect iOS app, I think.
Works as Promised, Nice Interface
In terms of functionality this app provides as many most of the other paid apps.
What makes it stand out more is the interface is simple, polished and intuitive. It does what most people would want easily.
Improvements Most Would Need:
1. Ability to add savings as a category outside expense and income
2. Goal setting
Nice to Have Improvements:
1. Multi currency capability, especially for vacationers or for expats.
2. Upload receipts for reference
3. Reminders for when bills are due, integration with calendar
4. Import excel sheets to make it easy to setup and transition to this app
5. More graphs (more than bar graphs), more expense statistics, trend analysis
6. What if analysis for goal setting
7. Integration with Siri
Conclusion: makes it easy to track and log expenses...lacks in goal setting and ability to provide more info to make decisions afterwards.
Thank you very much for fix the problem in the summary area! Now the app its just perfect.
hello With the new update can not be viewed in the summary area, the total amount on the balance sheet or income or expenses thanks I would like to fix it because without the full amount due does not help anything
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Block21 AB
- 16.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Block21 AB
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.