With the My wardrobes you can:
- Fast add many clothes,
- Take a picture of every garment (if you want to),
- Name of clothes set automatically based on their characteristics,
- Describe your clothes with: type, size, season, color, degree of wear, fabric, brand, store name, town, purchase date, price, currency (each of these is of course optional :) ),
- Decide which characteristics you are interested in and disable those unneeded (app won’t show them),
- Take a picture of a receipt for your garment,
- Record wash & care instruction (you can cut off laundry label after that),
- Search according to many criteria.
PUT IN ORDER YOUR WARDROBES :)
- Create wardrobes - name is enough, you can add a picture as well,
- Add your clothes to wardrobes,
- Name your wardrobe as you wish - it could be a person’s or place’s name as well.
PACK FOR A TRIP
- Plan what you want to take for a trip beforehand,
- Mark what you already pack to your bag,
- Next to clothes you can plan and pack (so called) add-ons - items you haven’t saved in your clothes but are worthy to take, like toothbrush or passport.
Thank you for using the My wardrobes app! This time it's just a small bug fix.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.