Feature availability varies depending on your community.
- See your collection schedule for the entire year
- Stay updated on upcoming recycling events and special collections in your community
- Get customized collection and event reminders by push notification, email, or SMS
- Learn about schedule changes when they happen with emergency and non-emergency notifications
- Find disposal information and set-out instructions for thousands of items in your community
- Waste less and recycle more with helpful tips and tricks
- Get directions, hours of operation, and contact information for local drop-off depots
- Report a lost or broken bin, missed collection, or illegal dumping to your municipality
The My Waste app is being replaced with the Recycle Coach app. To get the same great information and services for your municipality please download the Recycle Coach app.
Ratings and Reviews
Fine on my old IPad 3 with 9.3
Glad to see its one othe apps that doesn't force me to buy a later iPad, also I'm color blind and cannot determine the days on there mailed out schedule.
In the words of a long time Plainfield resident
"Tear the roof off the sucka"
Location does not always work
When trying to report issues, the location should be picked up when I click on the button, but it does always work.
It does not show you the photo you have attached, and you cannot attach one from your photo library.
Useful for app reminders about trash and recycling day
This app is a great reference tool to use for your city’s waste services. Automatic updates for all city maintained content taylored specific for your zone/address.
- Municipal Media Inc
- 43 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Municipal Media Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.