- calculation of equipment sizes, GPS tracker for recording races, altimeter for jumps, Track player, Weather forecast & Notifications about suitable weather forecast
The application Windsurfing now combines the maximum functionality necessary for your favorite sport:
- calculation of equipment sizes
- GPS tracker for recording races
- Altimeter for recording the height of jumps
- Track player for analysis of action
- Importing tracks from other devices (*.sbp, *.sbn, *.gpx, *.tcx)
- Exporting the video from player to social networks
- Weather forecast for given spots on the map
- Notifications about suitable weather forecast for 1-3 days
- History of activity and export to Facebook
My Windsurf - it is a realistic tool for customizing your sports equipment! You specify your weight and level of training, and get the recommended sizes of equipment depending on the wind speed. The calculation is performed for two modes: freeride and slalom. The application uses new formula calculations, as close to the manufacturer's recommendations. Format sizes: boards in liters, sails in square meters, fins in centimeters.
Now this is not just a helper in choosing the right size of equipment for specific wind conditions. MapKit framework was added to application for working with maps and the history of your actions is also preserved!
The maximum size of the sail is limited to 12.5 for freeride and 10.0 for slalom, because the bigger size is not supported by the manufacturer. For the present the level of training supports two modes: amateur and expert. Amateur mode provides slightly smaller sail in accordance with the calculation formula, slightly larger fin and limit displacement of the board (board size will not be less than the floatage limit). Expert mode means that you can ride on small boards, as at increasing wind estimated size of the board may be less than your weight.
By the instrumentality of Flat-Wave switch the current state of the surface water on the spot is set. This affects the size of the board. It is not a secret that many experienced riders try to use smaller board in a big chop, as it improves your control.
Take into consideration that the calculation corresponds to the averaged data. It is impossible to take into account the abilities of each individual rider. You can always use either larger or smaller size of windsurf kit. There are many riders, skaters who use fairly large boards in rather strong wind, but if they use a smaller size board – they will sure like this, as they get more control over the windsurf kit and greater speed. In any case, we will respond to your comments and suggestions to improve the program and add the new facilities.
IMPORTANT! The application is not intended for beginners, while learning your skills will improve and gradually you will take the smaller board and the larger sail
This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease device battery life.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- history cloud sync between all your devices
- small improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I should have bought coffee with this money. Tracker doesn't reliably start, stops in the middle of a session and is unreliable. I tried to use this on four different occasions and did not get a single track out.
The gear size estimator is idiotic on-size-fits all foolishness.
Don't waste your time or your money, there are several reliable free apps under sports tracker.
The developer, Oleg Levkutnik, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Oleg Levkutnik
- 42.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2014 Oleg Levkutnik
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.