The Winn-Dixie app is here to help you score Wins for Your Wallet!
Look, just buying groceries without rewards or coupons is fine. That’s how our grandparents used to do it, and they turned out alright. But if you have an app that can save you time, money, and earn you points - why not buy groceries and reap those benefits? Seems like a no-brainer.
So, what all does the Winn-Dixie app cover? Let’s do a list! People on the internet love lists.
• So many deals. The Deal of the Week, our Weekly Ad, Deals For You based on your shopping history. If there’s a way for you to save money, earn extra points, or BOTH (seriously, peep that Deal of the Week), it’ll be in the app.
• The Savings tab features SO MANY COUPONS and while that may seem overwhelming, it also features a very simple filter feature to help you find exactly what kind of coupon you’re looking for.
• The main reason you signed up for our Rewards program. Or should we say, the whole “point” of the program? Sorry, we couldn’t help ourselves. The app stores your Rewards card, so you can easily scan it on every grocery trip. You can also track your points in the app, and decide how to spend them - on future grocery purchases or fill-ups at Shell fuel stations!
• We can’t tell you what this is, hence the name.
MYSTERY BONUS (FOR REAL)
• Okay, but seriously - Mystery Bonuses are points multipliers that used to be printed on your receipt. So back in the day, you used to have to bring your paper receipt back to rack up those extra points. But NOW, we’ve have finally caught up to the present day! We no longer shop by candlelight, our stores are air conditioned, and Mystery Bonuses now appear digitally in the app!
• We have no real way of testing this - and thus no discernible proof - but we have a real strong feeling that just having the app on your phone will make you significantly cooler. All the money saving and points earning is just a real confidence booster, you know?
So that’s our list. Pretty sweet, eh? We know there weren’t a lot of buzzwords, and we would’ve loved to include a “Which frozen food promotion are you?” personality quiz, but that’s not an option here in the app store. But you have to admit, we do make a pretty compelling case for why you should have the Winn-Dixie app on your mobile device. So if you haven’t yet, download it today, sign in to your rewards account (or sign up for the first time), and start racking up Wins for Your Wallet!
We made some improvements to background functionality from the last release, to improve your app experience. Be sure to watch your Mystery Bonus for more special point multipliers in the future!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It works great if the store employees know how it works and do their job properly. I had a 3X points to redeem and had the app open and facing the cashier. When I asked her to scan my points multiplying she said it was too late, the transaction was closed. What she didn’t say and I found out later was Customer service could do it. I even asked if there was some way to correct it after the fact she said no. After Super Bowl everyone got a 20x points on the app. Only mine was not enabled because last weeks 3X bonus was still pending. I went to customer service this time. What I have to do is find my old receipt bring it in to get last weeks 3X and then today’s receipt could be credited for 20x. SO BE WARE GET YOUR POINTS!
Recent Winn-Dixie disaster app
Last week I loaded the latest W/D app and now have nothing but an icon on my phone. When I first downloaded it there were mostly “coupons”. I clicked on a coupon and could not find my original shopping list to see if the coupon was on it. I searched in every way, but no shopping list! I shopped elsewhere on my way home and used my other local shopping list and memory (as well as I could remember). Very disappointing to say the least. I emailed W/D two times, about the problem, and the replies told me the problem was fixed. Not so... prior to writing this review I tried once again to open the W/D app. and not only could I not find my shopping list, I got a red page that had a Winn-Dixie logo but no options to choose. Maybe an “IT” person could help W/D. Thank goodness I have another excellent grocer with an outstanding app to use. Hopefully W/D will notify user’s of their app when they iron out all of the problems.
It's a start, but bring back the shopping list
I like the update, a lot is easier to do and see. It's definitely more pleasing visually. I like being able to easily see my savings. However, they missed the boat on the shopping part.. Adding things to the shopping list used to be 1 click, easy peasy from the ad section, now it takes 3 clicks to do the same thing.. Also speaking of the shipping list, hello, why did you take the most useful part of your app away? Bring the shopping list back and the savings area where I have to scroll for days in no rhyme or reason, not the same thing. I want the simple organized by row, shopping list back- that and the ad view are the 2 reasons I use the app.
- Winn-Dixie, Inc.
- 106.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Southeastern Grocers LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.