* My Wonderful Days is a diary you can easily write on. Full of analog features, 2-in-1 iPhone+iPad universal app fully supporting iCloud, searching, photos and a lot more. Get it now and start your wonderful days.
* One day has one face :: When we look back at our days, memories about one certain day normally start with one feeling. Whether it was good or not. Then if it was, how much. My Wonderful Days was made to remember our days by simply swiping how you felt today and putting in how your day was.
After focusing on main idea, we've crafted the app to make it better and better to gain more satisfaction. Some are,
- Notices on time to write a simple note without any load, which makes a great habit.
- Passcode to protect your private words.
- Photos and videos to put in a note, and some stickers.
- Text Formatting with bold, italic, underline, highlight and more.
- Special days can be starred. It can be seen separately on search page. Also sorting by happiness, mostly viewed and stickers can be done to take out memories easily.
- To make it feel like your own journal, sound has been added and the papers on notes you've seen many times get old.
- You can see wonderful statistics of your own by report and check graphs of your happiness.
- Air Print or save PDF files of your entries and keep your days on your hand.
- Supports both iPhone and iPad by universal app. Automatically syncs data through iCloud.
Many are using the app everyday to keep their moments. Every moments, every days of your life are so valuable. Write about small things and big events. Keep your memories and keep on your wonderful life now with My Wonderful Days. :)
Original version of the app is limited to making 14 new entries. After the limit, you can edit/view your entries but can't make new entries. You can get one time in-app purchase to unlock everything. Or optionally you may get a subscription to support the app.
= About Subscriptions =
Subscriptions in My Wonderful Days is OPTIONAL and solely in purpose of supporting the continuous development of the app. In case you choose to subscribe without unlocking everything, it'll be unlocked automatically to fully use the app.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
If you need support, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll get to you right away. :)
"The most ideal app I’ve found to keep a brief journal is happily named My Wonderful Days." - The New York Times
Bug fixes and stability improvements
- Slide Show!
: Go into search page and tap the button at the bottom. You can watch slide show with your photos from photo library or photos in app.
: You can view entries on the date or write a new entry. Lock the app while watching it with others or letting others watch.
- Better keyboard control on iPad
- New icon
& other fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
To the creator of this app: Never remove this app. Please.
iv been using this app since 2012 and lately i’v been noticing that iv been suffering from memory loss, not sure why yet but it’s a scary feeling. Going through my entries in this app since 2012 brings me so much joy especially when i don’t remember 90% of them. If this app was ever removed, i will quite literally lose a big part of my life. the years i documented on this app were the most important and transitioning years of my life. I’v started this app when i was in highschool and now i’m going to be 30 soon. I would hate to lose that part of my life (considering how my brain has been acting) when this app is one day gone forever. I will buy the life time subscription, just please, keep it running. One day i will show my kids the wild times i had in the 2010s. Thank you!
A good journaling app
I use this app to journal my thoughts from the day. I like it a lot - it's very simple to use, and no-frills. One of the other reviewers said the paid version is the same as the free one, but it isn't -- I believe there's a limit to the number of entries you can write a month on the free version, and maybe other limitations in terms of back-up and the like. The only reason I give it four stars instead of five is because of the back-up function. I like to convert my entries to PDFs every month or so and email them to myself so I have an external record of my writing. However, when you attach photos to a day's entry (which I do with some frequency), the app does NOT reduce the size of those photos and the pdfs become ridiculously large and impossible to manage. Sometimes I have to export day by day to PDF because four or five photos attached to an entry and boom, you're at like 12MB or something. It would be nice to have the ability to save as a smaller file size with the photos. Other than that, I really enjoy the app and it has encouraged me to write more often, which is very therapeutic to me.
It has become vital to my day and life!
I have been using “Wonderful Days” for almost 5 years and it has become vital to my day and life. I log memories, thoughts, song lyrics, significant moments and, most of all, inspirational and helpful sayings. Being able to add a photo or a video is “Wonderful” as well. I like being able to look at my entries in the past, which helps me see all the great things that I’ve happened and also the difficult things that I overcome. I try to add things on a daily basis that I am thankful for as well.
It is intuitive and easy to use, and easier than writing in a logbook (and also less likely to get loss than a logbook).
If I could give more than 5 stars, I would. It has improved my life and I highly recommend.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- haha Interactive
- 73.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © haha interactive, co.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Everything $9.99
- Supporter $9.99
- Support (One time) $9.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.