Stay connected to your network when you are in a time of crisis with MY3. With MY3, you define your network, and your plan to stay safe. With MY3 you can be prepared to help yourself and reach out to others when you are feeling suicidal.
Remember, there is hope and a life to look forward to even in your darkest moments – this app can help you get through the difficult moments.
Who are your 3? Is it your sister, your therapist, or your neighbor down the street? Download this app to ensure that your 3 are there to help you when you need them most.
• Create your support system: Simply add the contact information for those who know and care about you and want to help in your time of crisis.
• Build your safety plan toolbox: List some coping strategies, people or places that can provide some distractions or comfort.
• Store your information confidentially: We respect your privacy. Therefore, all your sensitive information is automatically stored confidentially.
• Get support at times of greatest risk: When you’re in crisis and think no hope is in sight, support is right at your fingertips any time of the day.
• Access the National Suicide Hotline 24/7: A crisis prevention specialist is available to help 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
MY3 was developed in partnership between the California Mental Health Services Authority and the Link2Health Solutions. Its development was funded by the voter approved Mental Health Services Act (Prop. 63).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent Resource for Adolescents
The safety plan is one of my favorite aspects of this app. The safety plan is thorough, as it allows the user to identify warning signs, coping strategies, certain distractions, and a support network whom they can call upon for support. As a current high school social worker, I will use this app with students and suggest that they download it and use it as a resource!
Mental Health Professional
For a quick and easy way to keep a safety plan available, this is great. I wish there was a way to add your own resources, ie in the area I live there are several local hotlines, both for adults, children, and a crisis hotline specific to the county (USA), which would be beneficial to some of my clients to be able to add.
love that this resource exists..have some feedback though
as a therapist, this is very beneficial to clients, but has also come in handy with some friends. i did have a recommendation for the resources section.
under warning signs, the link connected to the website leads to a broken link that couldn’t be found. if that could be updated, that would be great.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.